Antiques
The Antiques Discussion is for members to share views and suggestions regarding Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lamp identification help

Hi all, I thrifted a bronze lamp without a shade the other day and realized after the fact that the felt on the bottom was stamped “Tiffany and Co. NY”. After noticing that, I went back to find the shade. The only solo shade I could find was a heavy ...

28565C52-1F10-4916-BDA4-7CC2FE32C06C.jpeg 03F61E7D-6E8F-42E6-9518-A573BEB8BFAD.jpeg 681AC4D0-2F7F-427F-8530-095ADA2997A9.jpeg A18BDDFE-000F-4334-9EA9-06ABE468020F.jpeg

Fraudulent article

Item 194457979027 is offered as autentic roman coin but is a known modern forgery. (See wildwinds.com)(image of the known fake coin from http://www.wildwinds.com/coins/ric/valentinian_III/t.html)

Thrift store floor lamp

Picked up this thrift store find and can anyone tell me what this monstrosity is? It seems quite old and the center piece reminds me of an Olympic torch.Thanks!

Just wanting further information on this doll

As stated in the title I'm just wanting more information on this toy i've just purchased. Such as possibly age and line. Or really anything. Its got the rush ton stamp under the chin. But the fact it has felt hands, feet, and ears make it harder to f...

s-l1600.jpg

Dolls Need to Be Back on Specific Catergories

Hello: I sell antique dolls and noticed that eBay recently changed how listings show up on dolls: Everything dolls show up under ONE LUMP CATEGORY. The new search filters are wrong! It'll affect how people find products. If someone is looking for an ...

listing prices

I am concerned about the listing prices especially when I list items that are inexpensive. $15.00 item costs $2.00 to list, then if it sells there is more cost. i have decided to list elsewhere after being on Ebay for many years. Does anyone else fee...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fenton glass

I am searching for a 10.5" fenton Florentine topaz (yellow) vaseline glass candlestick. I only need one but would buy a set if necessary. Anybody out there have one to sell?

Didn't received package case

I am desperately need advice. Buyer didn't received package case .Called ebay , many times, provided package shipping receipt to ebay , ebay advised me to continuously to contact buyers and shipping carrier. Visit to many many post office ,, made a m...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors