cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F H Conant's Sons Inc very small table Help please

IMG_6258.JPGIMG_6259.JPGIMG_6260.JPGIMG_6261.JPGIMG_6262.JPG

Hi  I was able to read the label and find a little information on the company but have not been able to determine what you would call this type of table, the style it is done in or the wood that was used   I was thinking this is from the latter part of the 19th century,  would that be correct?  Any help is very much appreciated  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

yes, a 19th-20th century reproduction of a 17th century stool. The style had a huge revival between about 1880-1930.  

View Best Answer in original post

Message 7 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Forgot to put in the measurements 19 1/4" long x 12 3/4" wide x 19" tall  Poking around more I found rocking chairs stating they are arts and craft era  Would that apply to this as well?  Also, this could be late 19th to early 20th century, I think  What is your opinion   Thank you for any help 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

your table is in the manner of a 17th century joined stool.   It's  a reproduction.  Not arts and crafts at all.  

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@flanagan-laneantiques hi. Ty for stopping by and helping. To make sure I understand correctly. This is a 19/20th century reproduction of a 17th century stool? That makes better sense than a table.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

No. I could not find much. Thank you. I'm off to read it now.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

yes, a 19th-20th century reproduction of a 17th century stool. The style had a huge revival between about 1880-1930.  

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Tyvm. I would have never guessed it was a stool

Message 8 of 8
latest reply