cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would anyone have any info on these two decarato a mano hand decorated, made in Italy vase & bowl?

IMG_0871.jpgIMG_0871.jpgIMG_0877.jpgIMG_0878.jpgIMG_0872.jpgIMG_0876.jpgIMG_0879.jpgWould anyone know about these two pieces I came across Sunday morning. They are both marked decorato a mano hand decorated, made in Italy. I had no luck with any type of search for either of these items, which make me think they are rare. Maybe even valuble. What do you think? How old do you figure these are? problably vintage I would bet, but not sure of the date. Can you help? Would they be catoragarized as opaque, since light can be shown thru when held up to it? Or am I all wrong? Would the color be custered? I was told this was decorated by squeeze box applied gold enamel.  The one piece looks like a vase. Is it? The other a bowl of some type. Is there another name for it? Any expert knowledge on this glass I am greatly apprecaitive. I have never come across these pieces before, and need to find out more. I am a seller who sells quality, I never ship an inferior item period and always deliver the best service to people. I am thankful for all ebay has done for me and hope to help the next person just starting to sell. I must pass it on to my fellow members, Mike

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Would anyone have any info on these two decarato a mano hand decorated, made in Italy vase & bowl?

Try posting on the Pottery and Glass board.  Lots of great folks over there who I'm sure can help.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply