cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellers: Join our returns resolution pilot for additional options when handling your returns

Verified Blogger
Verified Blogger
‎01-28-2016 06:49 AM
‎01-28-2016 06:49 AM

Over the past several months we’ve been running a returns resolution pilot offering a select group of sellers additional options when issuing refunds to buyers. Thanks to the great feedback and insight gathered so far, we’ve decided to continue this pilot.

The returns resolution pilot gives sellers additional options when something doesn’t go smoothly after the sale. Instead of issuing a full refund, pilot participants have the option to deduct the cost of return shipping—and charge their predetermined restocking fee—when the buyer has misrepresented their return reason as “not as described”. Participating sellers will also have the option to ask eBay to step in and help before issuing any refund to their buyers.

This pilot is another step in our ongoing effort to make changes based on your input. If you’d like to be considered for the next phase of this pilot, please let us know by sending us your UserID.

1 Comments

Hi,

I am a busniess seller on eBay and would like to be apart of this please? Smiley Happy I have submitted my userID today. Was wondering how long until I hear back about this please?

Many thanks 

Ellie x