cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellers: Help us improve the integrity of our product pages

Share Post
Verified Blogger
Verified Blogger
eBay is built on the strength of our seller community. So we’re giving sellers the opportunity to help make sure the right products reach the right buyers every time.

Effective immediately, if you see an item that doesn’t belong on an eBay product page, you can flag it to be reviewed and possibly removed.

First, look for the flag symbol next to any item on an eBay product page.

ABpost_flag

If you believe the item doesn’t belong on the page, click the flag symbol and “submit.” We’ll review and remove it, if necessary. Once removed, the item will still be available on the site for purchase, but will no longer be associated with this particular product.

ABpost_layer

By letting us know about irrelevant items on our product pages, you’ll help buyers see the most relevant listings. Plus, you’ll improve the eBay experience for everyone in our community.

Here’s how to find product pages on eBay:

From any listing that has a corresponding product page, you’ll see a “See more…” link at the top. Clicking that link will take you to the product page for that item.

ABpost_viewItem

As always, thanks for selling on eBay.
  • Announcements
4 Comments
by | Updated by lcw987
spin007
Rising Star

Just so you guys know, I charge a 10% fee for this flagging service.

by | Updated by lcw987
lemonjonathan
Adventurer

I'm not able to see the images provided. Anyone else with the same issue?

by | Updated by lcw987
nvilla
Guide

I don't see any image of what a flag would look like on an item.  And would one appear on any item that a viewer flagged?  How would that be helpful to anyone?  I may be dense, but I don't get it. 

by | Updated by lcw987
lcw987
Adventurer

I'm wondering how, as a seller, I'm supposed to use the eBay listing Item Details when bogus information corrupts the integrity.  I usually find the information pages offered by eBay for the consumer electronics items I sell to be helpful, but I often have to inject into my own description information my corrections of sometimes minor, sometimes blatant, obvious errors.  On some occasions I have found them to be so significantly misleading that I have removed the details info from my listing. Is it possible to easily, quickly edit these item details for my own use, if not for enduring benefit to others?  Quick and easy to flag these eBay-provided erroneous pages for attention by other sellers, buyers, or eBay editorial staff?