cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For Some Sellers, Invoice Errors Omitted eTRS Credits

Share Post
Verified Blogger
Verified Blogger

We are aware that some eTRS sellers’ recently-issued invoices erroneously omitted earned eTRS credits. We are working to correct this as quickly as possible so that a seller’s eTRS credits are applied within the current billing cycle. You don’t need to do anything. Our apologies for any confusion this has created.

17 Comments
by bbg_marine · Adventurer
bbg_marine
Adventurer

eBay needs to advise sellers the amount of the correction where there were issues. I know the problem will be corrected but in fairness to sellers, it needs to be clear the amounts of $ involved.

by funfinds0 · Adventurer
funfinds0
Adventurer

Should I be subtracting my 20% TRS discount that was omitted before I pay my invoice or what will be happening?  This is a bad time of year to overpay by hundreds of dollars.  Ebay please advise us in more detail.  Thank you

Community Team
Community Team

Hi @funfinds0 & @bbg_marine - We're working to have this corrected so that the discount is appropriately applied at the time payment is made. You won't have to do anything and we'll automate the corrections. We're terribly sorry for any inconvenience and please keep an eye out on your Account > Summary page to see the adjusted amounts.

by aswegrow2 · Adventurer
aswegrow2
Adventurer

Funny  I  am on the other sideon of the coin, waiting  to find out  how much they are going to charge me email I got, but  can not find it on my invoice.  Could you tell me  when an  how it will be  posted PLEASE?

During the month of October, we experienced a system error that under calculated some of your final value fees. To adjust for this error, you will see the missing final value fees listed on your next invoice. Click here for more information and to view your invoice.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. At this point, there is no action that you need to take. However, you will be able to see the accurate final value fees reflected on your account status page in approximately 3-5 business days.

As always, thank you for selling on eBay."

mcwsrsezkingsrule
Adventurer

As I type this, I have been on a call/hold that is now at the 35 minute mark! I called on Friday, prior to this announcement. I was told I would receive a return call by yesterday. The call was never made. I called Cs again today, prior to seeing this. I was told by Tyler to pay my bill in FULL, and that there should be a credit on next month's invoice. This is contrary to what is stated/implied in this announcement. Ebay should not remove money from our account that is not owed, especially when there is sufficient time to correct the invoices.

So what is actually going to take place this month?

golfshack01
Rising Star

The TRS credit has been missing from our October and November billing.  When will we receive credit?

Community Team
Community Team

Hi @aswegrow2 - You will see all of the corrections on your next invoice. On the date of the transaction, you'll see a line item showing the final value fee as $0.00. On the date of your invoice (Nov. 15th or Dec. 1st), the fee will be listed referencing the transaction by item number. That line item will show the accurate final value fees for both item price and shipping price. 

Community Team
Community Team

Hi @mcwsrsezkingsrule & @golfshack01 - We have started the crediting process so please keep an eye on your Account > Summary page to see those adjustments. They'll be under the credit section and should be identified so you know what credits are in relation to this. 

by dands_collectibles · Adventurer | Updated
dands_collectibles
Adventurer

Called on Saturday (11/19) and Issue was resolved today (11/21/16) Thank you eBay. However my Dashboard still shows a blank for Discount going into December and we met all qualifications for TRS again.

seller_news_team wrote:

We are aware that some eTRS sellers’ recently-issued invoices erroneously omitted earned eTRS credits. We are working to correct this as quickly as possible so that a seller’s eTRS credits are applied within the current billing cycle. You don’t need to do anything. Our apologies for any confusion this has created.

by momasn · Pathfinder
momasn
Pathfinder

I had paid all fees that were showing on Nov 16, before I received my actual invoice. I now have an invoice showing just my fees for my store ($19.95). I really want to get this paid as I'm going on a trip and wanted it done before I leave. Should I deduct 20% of my FVF from the $19.95 and just pay that?

Thank you!

by p-b-planet · Adventurer
p-b-planet
Adventurer

I paid my invoice like I normally do a few days after it was issued. Now, you are giving me what appears to be a 10% discount instead of the 20% I was told I would get. What gives? 

20% of 482.00 is $96.0020% of 482.00 is $96.00

luvtodance46
Adventurer

I received a reference # of 1-93575256720 when I called on 11/18.  Now, people who have called later than I did already have received their credit.  Can you check on mine please?  It's so frustrating to earn TRS+ status, comply with the rules, and then have to battle for the adjustment.

Thank you!!

by rosevelyn · Adventurer | Updated
rosevelyn
Adventurer

I am also seeing an accounting error on the credit, as I am due a discount of 11 dollars more than the credit received.

by etrusca · Adventurer
etrusca
Adventurer

Although the credit is now showing in my summary page you have not gone back and marked with an asterix those sales which qualified for the TRS final value fee credit. Would you please do that or replace with a fully  amended invoice because I need this from a book keeping standpoint especially when acting as agent for clients 

At the end of last year there were 2 months where certain listing's line items were missing omitted from invoices & I had notified seller's customer service/ tech and requested redos and never got done so I had do manual entries and calculations digging back into site & sales email confirmations When you have technical errors I feel it is better to redo the invoice and get it right for sellers ! thank you

by rosevelyn · Adventurer | Updated
rosevelyn
Adventurer

I just called into ebay Customer Svc, and was informed that the FVF credited at 20% is only for the commission on the item--not the shipping. Really? How did that get by me? We really should get credited on all COMMISSIONS--not just FINAL VALUE FEES. Or omit the commission in shipping altogether.

mcwsrsezkingsrule
Adventurer

Credit was issued yesterday! Thank you eBay!

Community Team
Community Team

Hi everyone - If you're seeing a discrepancy with the credits you've received, please reach out to our customer service teams through the Help & Contact link. They'll be able to review what was processed and make sure any necessary adjustments are made.