eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
funifarmgal
Community Member

Phineas is missing!!!!!! I can't believe it!

[ Edited ]

Is anyone else following the Phineas story?

Please email the Attorney General and ask for help in finding Phineas and whoever stole him for the vet offoice.

His court date is only 5 days away and now somebody steals him? Be nice in your email please.

his story and it's a long one, grab a kleenex too

I am in shock over this.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-Phineas/193108237503420

Please use plain text.
funifarmgal
Community Member

Re: Phineas is missing!!!!!! I can't believe it!

in reply to funifarmgal

It was confirmed by more than one expert that the bite is not even a dog bite but a HUMAN bite.

This story should have ended a long time ago when the experts said that.

Good ole Missouri law boys.

Hang in there Phineas and be safe!!!!

phineas2.jpg

Please use plain text.
funifarmgal
Community Member

in reply to funifarmgal

The more I read and watch, the more I think the family, lawyer and vet have him hid somewhere.

Let's hope.

Please use plain text.
funifarmgal
Community Member

in reply to funifarmgal

Inside Edition is going to be in Salem tomorrow!!!! 

woohoo

This is going to turn into a movie I am betting  and I hope it has a happy ending.

Please use plain text.
ninekitties
Community Member

in reply to funifarmgal

Salem----That's an interesting name.  No wonder things disappear there.  Hope you're right about him being hid.

~^ ^~ photo IMG_5992.jpg
Please use plain text.
funifarmgal
Community Member

in reply to ninekitties

They all knew to guard that dog well is why I think the family has him hid.

The mayor already has been caught trying to kidnapp the dog and hide him from the family so surely he hasn't tried it again?

A fireman, I believe, spoke up and said he was housed at the fire station is how they found him the first time.

How could he get a fair trial there anyway with the law boys like that?

That family had already planned on moving so I am hoping they are reunited.

Small town pressure, they have no choice but to move now.

Please use plain text.
funifarmgal
Community Member

in reply to funifarmgal

The family was getting to visit the dog on top of having to pay $10 a day for boarding and now he has been stolen?

such a sad story for such a well loved dog and it's been proven the bite was not even a dog bite

family visit.jpg

Please use plain text.
funifarmgal
Community Member

in reply to funifarmgal
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to funifarmgal

I cannot believe this either.  I have been following on his FaceBook page for months now and I was all excited the case was being heard again this week with an attorney and expert witnesses.  If that dog comes to harm, I will totally lose all of my faith in my fellow man.  Absolutely.  I feel like the vet was complicit in this at the very least I would not trust my animals to that office since it is so insecure.  Why would a vet not lock up...they have drugs the druggies want, like valium only they call it something else...it's valium, prescribed for bladder issues.  It makes a dog go like beer makes us go.  It just does not make sense that a vet would not secure his office.  

Please use plain text.
funifarmgal
Community Member

in reply to end-of-the-trail-fiddler

I was looking at the Dent County facebook page and it seems most of that town is on that meth with all the drug busts they post.

It's not that big of a town either.

It is so out of hand when the bite isn't even a dog bite, the experts say that.

I hate law boys who think they can just do whatever they want and get away with it.

Not all cops are bad this town really seems to have a lot of dishonest folks there.

Don't know how they sleep at night.

end of the trail - do you think it's the family that has hid him?

I sure hope nobody has hurt him.

It's going to be a sad memory for those kids no matter how this all turns out not to mention they have to move.

Please use plain text.
funifarmgal
Community Member

in reply to funifarmgal

A physic is now telling them the dog has been shot and is dead - sure hope she is wrong.

Please use plain text.
funifarmgal
Community Member

in reply to funifarmgal

if you don't know the story, here is a video with the good ole mayor

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/family-dog-to-be-killed-for-nipping-child/

Please you your voice and speak up for Phineas and his family.

Please use plain text.
funifarmgal
Community Member

in reply to funifarmgal

Inside Edition is at the vet's office right now!!!!

Not sure why any parent would leave kids that young with any dog to start with.

Dogs are going to act like dogs and kids will be kids, bottom line, they should have been watching them I think.

This is still so VERY WRONG.

I hope this is a lesson to other parents about leaving any kid alone with any dog.

It is proven by experts that it is NOT a dog bite.

Please use plain text.
funifarmgal
Community Member

in reply to funifarmgal
Please use plain text.
artfulcreations4all
Community Member

in reply to funifarmgal

I wasn't familiar with this story until I read this thread. I feel sick to my stomach now. It seems likely that poor dog was murdered in order to keep the hearing from being held and revealing a lot of ugly secrets in that town. Like who, for instance, really bit that kid.

There are allegations floating around that the mayor had previously been caught on tape trying to arrange to have Phineas dognapped and killed. I also read an allegation that when Phineas was found after the last time he went missing--he was near death from being starved on the mayor's orders.

For an animal to be subjected to so much suffering and possibly even death when he didn't even do what he's been accused of... What a bunch of dirtbags there are in that hellhole of a town.

I'm going to cry if Phineas is found dead.

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"--Anatole France
Please use plain text.
funifarmgal
Community Member

in reply to artfulcreations4all

Yep artful, that mayor did try and get a lady named Jackie to take the dog but she loves Phineas and wouldn't do it.

She's interviewed on Inside Edition that will air today. The mayor was also interviewed.

I never heard he was starved, just hidden away at the firehouse until an honest fireman told. They (honest fireman) even took a little video of it too.

I honestly feel the vet, lawyer and family have the dog hid since going the legal way hasn't worked for them. Surely they were not that careless knowing how bad the mayor wants that dog dead.

Sems like if they wanted to harm the dog they could have just killed him at the vet office, left him there and be done with it. Not go out and hid the body.

There is a search dog named Gunner there today. HIs owner Sabrina got there last night and first thing the cops did was pull her over- Salem cops had issued a BOLO (be on lookout )for her. Those cops were highway patrol and let her go, handed her his card and told her to call him if she needed anything. Sabrina said he ws a good looking cop and big dog lover, lol. She knew they were going to be messing with her so she's prepared for anything else.

What a big stink over something that should have ended when the bite experts said it was not a dog bite but a human bite.

That poor family and poor Phineas.

I see a big lawsuit in the future for Phineas and I hope it buys that dog a big ole farm.

The family is planning on moving, not sure where though.

I bet Phineas is waiting for them to get moved. That dog sure has one devoted family!!!!

Please use plain text.
artfulcreations4all
Community Member

in reply to funifarmgal

I think the reason why Phineas wouldn't have been killed at the veterinary clinic is because as long as he's just "missing" suspicion will fall on Phineas' family too and not just on the mayor.

I read that the firefighter who found Phineas the first time and saved him has since been fired for 'misconduct'.

Also read that not only is Missouri the meth lab capital of the country but the puppy mill capital too.

I hope Phineas is safe and in loving hands.

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"--Anatole France
Please use plain text.
artfulcreations4all
Community Member

[ Edited ]

I didn't get to see Inside Edition last night. I read though that the hearing is going to be held tomorrow as scheduled with an expert flying in from Florida to testify that Phineas did not bite the girl, is not vicious and never was.

How awful if his name gets cleared but some piece of you-know-what already took their version of 'justice' into their own hands. :womansad:

Here's a picture I took off of Facebook showing Phineas with his family. The looks on those kids' faces just breaks your heart...

577714_197841243696786_1880305552_n.jpg

Please use plain text.
funifarmgal
Community Member

That's the picture I will never forget. It just kills me what they have done to those kids.

Today there is suppose to be another dog bite expert in court and hopefully that will be the end of this bite stuff.

and hopefully Phineas is still alive

the video

http://www.insideedition.com/videos/1864-death-row-dog-phineas-stolen-from-vet

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to funifarmgal

They let the drugies loose to pray on the working man while he sleeps( has to sleep to work more hours to replace what is stolen from him).Keep a dog that bit no one( human teeth marks on kid) with no bond. Shame on these Jack-____.Pass the vets office every night on my way home. My two cents!

Please use plain text.