cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Girl of the Year 2014 and thoughts on Saige

Either the worse kept secret in the history of American Girl or else it is a total red herring....the Girl of the Year next year will be a ballerina.  I suspect it is true and American Girl let it leak. There have been casting calls for ballerinas.  So Paula, I see a Girl of the Year infiltrating your Historical group : - )). What do you think?

Meanwhile, I am looking forward to Saige Paints the Sky movie to be released this summer.  Saige so closely resembles my AG #55 that I am considering put Saige back in her box and selling her on ebay when she sells out. Her sells have been really good so I suspect she will sell out before Christmas.   Charyll 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Wow..... a ballerina...hmmmm

I am still hoping for an Asian Historical character

I know there is IVY...but...I'd love to see something about the railroads  being built  and San Francisco  is a nice setting.

When Kattarina was growing up it was so hard to find an Asian doll that really looked Asian!!!!...   I even made porcelain one and sold them at Korean Culture camp   They were a great hit.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Paula

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Sounds like an interesting idea.

Ally

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

ANY NEWS ON THE GIRL OF THE YEAR 2014.......???

IT'S AMAZING TO THINK WE ARE AT THE 1/2 YEAR MARK....JUNE IS HERE AND MOVING FAST.

ALWAYS EXCITING TO SEE WHAT IDEA THEY WILL USE FOR THE NEXT DOLL.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

PAULA

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The word is that she will be in ballet.  I know you would like that.  Also the word is that Molly is retiring!!  Google AGFANS message board.  You might like to go there also.  More people and photos actually get loaded eventually!!

Ally and the AG Jersey Girls

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

ANY  MORE NEWS THAT MOLLY MIGHT BE RETIRING?

I DON'T HAVE HER....BUT SHE'S GROWING ON ME.....

DO YOU HAVE HER?

PAULA

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Molly was the first AG that I bought in 2010.  The word is that she will be retiring at the end of the month. 

Ally

Message 7 of 7
latest reply