eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member

Re: I want my old My ebay page back

in reply to maxspeed61
THIS NEW PAGE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
nowibuystuff
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
Maybe
Depends on how you look at it.

Delivery Confirmation is now called "Tracking"

BUT seems to still be Delivery Confirmation

Copy & Paste from USPS site >>

If you shipped with Express Mail®, you’ll get point-by-point tracking details. If you used another service—USPS Tracking™, Certified Mail™, Registered Mail™ —you’ll see when it went out for delivery.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
The old format was sooooooo much easier this new one is just a hassle and more difficult. If you sell stuff it is hard to figure out and I don't like it.
thanks
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
DITO ,DITO , DITO
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
I agree.... the new format "sucks" big time. Please restore ebay mypage as it used to be, I don't see any advantages with the format, instead I see many disadvantages. I like have the customization of mypage to my likings.
Please use plain text.
verjoletos
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
maybe you need in spanish???
por favor regresen la pagina anterior de mi-ebay esto es solo perdida de tiempo y la verdad,..... APESTA!!
POR FAVOR REGRESEN AL MODO ANTERIOR DE MY EBAY!!
GRACIAS!!
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
Do you think ebay would want to poll its users before they would make format changes,ask the users if they want changes, provide a place to go to see the new format before you do EBAY,,12 years I've used the old screens and the new format stinks! Its not as user friendly as they think and at a
glance screen donts work when your going between different
auction pages..GUYS!
Sit down in a mall let someone new try the format before you
change screens, watch the people reaction as they try use it
before you change anything,,let a older person try this screen format thats not use to a computer above all try to make sense,,,I know this I'm product development engineer lots of hands on experience,go back to you other format,,it worked!
Please use plain text.
nowibuystuff
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
Maybe
Depends on how you look at it.

If you shipped with Express Mail®, you’ll get point-by-point tracking details. If you used another service—USPS Tracking™, Certified Mail™, Registered Mail™ —you’ll see when it went out for delivery.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
from a buyer and a seller,,i want my old myebay back,,ebay may or not be the biggest,but there are other online places to go might be time to jump ship
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
Unhappy with your new eBad "My eBay", so am I. Reading the board, I have noticed a few people with the same displeasure. We all need to politely express
to eBay that we are worried that people within their organization, have moved
up the ladder, and made decisions that have taken us backwards. But what is
more concerning and disturbing, someone approved it. I would like to take the same drugs that eBay management gets because I do not see, or can hallucinate, as to how their recent changes are an act of wisdom. Us eBayers need to walk away from eBay for some time (no buying, no selling, no watching, no surfing), and let their profits drops. However, based upon their superior wisdom, they will conclude the problem is us and not them.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
Just registering my hatred of the new page layout. Why make it worse? it beggars belief that the creator actually thought it was better!
Please use plain text.
nowibuystuff
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
Good Point

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
Omg So true. The people running ebay should be fired and put on front lines instead of soldiers lol.
I have had enough took me 20 minutes to find close my ebay store page. I have come to the conclusion things are gonna get worse. So im joinning boycott and pulling off my bank account from online auctions in protest of what has happen recently...I have sold many parts from same car in a auction. All advertised as same year. With like 10 possitive feedbacks from them parts alone. Now Since i only had few parts left I gave buyer a deal gave him like 40 bucks free in parts. I gave them for free when he bought the other parts. Just as a friendly gesture. He than decided he didnt want them and made up story they were from differnt car and not that year car. Of coarse serial numbers are included on parts and in auction. This guy wanted full refund than said he could use the parts i gave him . Just send him 40 bucks on a 50 dollar auction with 40 in free parts and extra price i payed for priority mail not included. This guy than send report to ebay and bashes me in feedback saying do not sell to this jerk. To me this is slanderess if not a feedback that should be removed. Of coarse ebay said there is nothing wrong with calling your sellers a jerk in feedback. To that i say Keep keep you ebay you bunch of jerks lol .IM NOT ONLY BOYCOTTING BUT QUITTING. Had it with new ebay rules. People do somthing about it. Stop selling. They are planning more price increases. I maybe can deal with that if it wasnt't for feedback Rules ...FEEDBACK IS FRAUD SINCE WE HAVE NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH. If everyone left a negative on all auctions you could drive this new feedback system back to way it was or better way. If they are busy answering feedback emails all day maybe they would think twice about making our lives hell. Im willing to sacrafise my money and sales to prove a point. And anyone wishing to join or form a group Let me know. Of coarse you have your feedback power sellers with there I love ebay coffee mugs that will disagree they really dont't care. It's the non power sellers who have made this sight what it is.I have sold for over 25 years before ebay so anyone can call them self power seller. Means nothing to me.Block Radioscott from bidding.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
Omg So true. The people running ebay should be fired and put on front lines instead of soldiers lol.
I have had enough took me 20 minutes to find close my ebay store page. I have come to the conclusion things are gonna get worse. So im joinning boycott and pulling off my bank account from online auctions in protest of what has happen recently...I have sold many parts from same car in a auction. All advertised as same year. With like 10 possitive feedbacks from them parts alone. Now Since i only had few parts left I gave buyer a deal gave him like 40 bucks free in parts. I gave them for free when he bought the other parts. Just as a friendly gesture. He than decided he didnt want them and made up story they were from differnt car and not that year car. Of coarse serial numbers are included on parts and in auction. This guy wanted full refund than said he could use the parts i gave him . Just send him 40 bucks on a 50 dollar auction with 40 in free parts and extra price i payed for priority mail not included. This guy than send report to ebay and bashes me in feedback saying do not sell to this jerk. To me this is slanderess if not a feedback that should be removed. Of coarse ebay said there is nothing wrong with calling your sellers a jerk in feedback. To that i say Keep keep you ebay you bunch of jerks lol .IM NOT ONLY BOYCOTTING BUT QUITTING. Had it with new ebay rules. People do somthing about it. Stop selling. They are planning more price increases. I maybe can deal with that if it wasnt't for feedback Rules ...FEEDBACK IS FRAUD SINCE WE HAVE NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH. If everyone left a negative on all auctions you could drive this new feedback system back to way it was or better way. If they are busy answering feedback emails all day maybe they would think twice about making our lives hell. Im willing to sacrafise my money and sales to prove a point. And anyone wishing to join or form a group Let me know. Of coarse you have your feedback power sellers with there I love ebay coffee mugs that will disagree they really dont't care. It's the non power sellers who have made this sight what it is.I have sold for over 25 years before ebay so anyone can call them self power seller. Means nothing to me.Block Radioscott from bidding.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
Do what I did I removed my bank account from paying my sellers fees. Since ebay has put hold on my item that was sold because the guy said it was wrong item or year listed. Even though i have sold same part from this car to another ebayer. Basically its like Judge Judy's court where you just talk when asked and say yes ebay no ebay....Bull with that withold paying fees. I refuse to have my account debited on item i sold and received slanderess feedback from buyer saying do not buy from this Jerk. I asked them to remove it. There responce was there was nothing wrong with feedback. Of coarse i expected this since this 4000 plus seller was a power seller. Of coarse i have sold for over 28 years full time and only list items now and than since I know most sellers have left due to the rule changes. I just closed my store and awaiting on ebay trying to remove my fees from my account...GOOD LUCK ON THAT......FED up boycott people talk is cheap. If no one paid seller fees and did not sell and on top of that left negative feedback on all transactions buyers and sellers...We would throw monkey wrench into there anti american freedom of speech feedback system. If other people can overthrow a Goverment from facebook im sure a comapny like ebay could be seriously taken down...To all you people with PRO-ebay responces. Most of them are probadly nephews and nieces to ebay employees lol. Any good groups out there I'm joinning them all even gonna launch some anti Ebay merchandise have few ideas in the works. Once the funds are in place....Im gonna make some money off there Oil Company type attitudes. During a time when people are out of work and our soldiers are at war dying for our freedom of speech. You have a greedy company like ebay profiting off this situation by continual raises and rule changes. And best part is they do not care what people complain about. Because no one does a thing. There is maybe 5 percent that do rest complain but do nothing....I for one am quitting to prove a point. Reguardless of money lost. I cannot wait for the next sight to open for selling. I have never met a comapny so hated in such a short time.Time to hire a new FRONT OFFICE...
Please use plain text.
nowibuystuff
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
WOW

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
Why does people think ebay is only sight around. Send notices to your customers that you will be on other sights. Than offer C.O.D on sales. Don't use paypal and pay more fees.There are ways to pay person on paypal as gift without charge also. But anyway I just recently removed bank account information from my account and refuse to pay my fees. Since ebay has decided to let a customer leave me a nasty feedback without removing it. I would not go though all this if i was not right. But closing my account and the money ebay is holding to refund to customer i am gonna put stop payment on check. So good luck with that ebay. I listed item as listed and included serial numbers and they still will remove my money from account...GOOD LUCK ON THAT lol.
As a form of protest do not forget to join the protest sceduled. Im making 20 others after that. Im not gonna sit back and take it. Most people do. I have had my only 2 negatives since feedback rules were changed where buyers want half there money back etc.WHY not leave negatives to everyone in all auctions buyers and sellers which would render feedback system useless. If both buyers and sellers did this. There would not be a feedback problem. Gezz if facebook could bring down a goverment ebay prices and rule changes would be easy. Well everyone I just hope you have a great day and make right decision. Im sacrafising sales here but since i have sold at shows and flea markets for over 28 years. I will be handing out fliers and starting more protest. As far as the topic sorry....yes the new system and format takes forever to find stuff. Its almost like they are trying to get rid of sellers. Took me 20 minutes to figure how to close stores lol.
Ok my fingers are sore from typing. Or may i say my one finger lol. Not good typer but you get idea.
When you are right you are right....Ebay has made there anti seller sight a gold mine for anti Ebay merchandise ideas...Hmmmm Gonna have quite a few in works even gonna give out free samples soon (O:
Please use plain text.
nowibuystuff
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
OK

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
I agree with the posts wanting the old ebay page back. Everytime you change something the experience seems to get worse and worse. Who are you people anyway? Do you even use your own service? It has become more and more inconvenient until I'm thinking of looking elsewhere.
Please use plain text.
nowibuystuff
Community Member

in reply to maxspeed61
You have a point

Please use plain text.