ACEO ~ Art Cards Editions and Originals
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Where's my signature photo?
Where's my signature photo?
Hi,This group used to show my usual eBay profile image but no more. I'm going in circles trying to locate where to upload a photo for my drs_art.I did...
Congratulation Winners! Results of July TW
Congratulation Winners! Results of July TW
Thank you to all that entered the July TW, took the time to nominate, and vote! You helped make this month’s TW success! CONGRATULATIONS July TW WINNE...
August 2017 Theme Week Topic and Contest Rules
August 2017 Theme Week Topic and Contest Rules
Please join us in our Theme Week (TW) contest! The August 2017 TW topic is “Seahorses". Create an ACEO inspired by this month's topic and list it on e...
July TW Nominations and Link to Voting
July TW Nominations and Link to Voting
Thanks for you taking the time for nominating! Now I suppose it is time to vote. Please note that if a member was nominated more than once for a categ...
Christmas in July!
Christmas in July!
The Following is an excerpt from my ongoing notes on Christmas in July, next month 2017: "Over the years, Christmas in July has spread and diversified...
by in ACEO ~ Art Cards Editions and Originals | Updated by djaxks
Pyrography on canvas?
Pyrography on canvas?
Hello...brand new to pyrography... I am wondering if there is a way to adhere a pyrography on watercolor paper to a canvas....if possible, what would ...
by in ACEO ~ Art Cards Editions and Originals | Updated by pgs5959
July Theme Week Topic and Contest Rules
July Theme Week Topic and Contest Rules
Please join us in our theme week (TW) contest! The July 2017 TW topic is “Moonlight". Create an ACEO inspired by this month's topic and list it on eBa...
June TW Winners!
June TW Winners!
Thank you to all that entered the June TW, took the time to nominate, and vote! You helped make this month’s TW success!CONGRATULATIONS June TW WINNER...
June TW Nominations and Voting Poll Link
June TW Nominations and Voting Poll Link
Please note that if a member was nominated more than once for a category, the piece with the most nominations was chosen for that category. Also, if y...
Theme Week rule #5
Theme Week rule #5
Theme week is a long running group challenge. It is in place so that we promote our art, our group, and the artists. Please make sure that you are fol...
Global Shipping, theme week etc.
Global Shipping, theme week etc.
While I'm checking theme week entries, I've noticed that some of you are using global shipping. This is certainly your choice, but most of us opt out....
June TW "Owls" Entries! Oh my!
June TW "Owls" Entries! Oh my!
Oh my so many great entries for "Owls" Theme Week! Great job everyone. Don't forget to nominate starting tomorrow through the 9th. You can send them t...
June 2017 Theme Week Topic "Owls" and contest rules
June 2017 Theme Week Topic "Owls" and contest rules
Please join us in our theme week (TW) contest! The June 2017 TW topic is “Owls". Create an ACEO inspired by this month's topic and list it on eBay on ...
May 2017 TW Winners - Congratulations!
May 2017 TW Winners - Congratulations!
Thank you to all that entered the May TW, took the time to nominate, and vote! You helped make this month’s TW success! CONGRATULATIONS May TW WINNERS...
May 2017 Theme Week Nominations and Link to the Voting Poll
May 2017 Theme Week Nominations and Link to the Voting Poll
Please note that if a member was nominated more than once for a category, the piece with the most nominations was chosen for that category. Also, if y...
CURRENT ACEO LISTINGS STARTING APRIL 24TH (THE OTHER ONE IS AS OLD AS THE HILLS.)
CURRENT ACEO LISTINGS STARTING APRIL 24TH (THE OTHER ONE IS AS OLD AS THE HILLS.)
2017 May Theme Week Nomination Time
2017 May Theme Week Nomination Time
*** Time for your May TW People's Choice Award and Most Unique Interpretation nominations. We will be accepting them now through 5/9. You can email th...
someone is copying my art in ebay
someone is copying my art in ebay
They look at my art and than recreate it, what can I do???
May 2017 Theme Week Topic and Contest Rules
May 2017 Theme Week Topic and Contest Rules
Please join us in our theme week (TW) contest! The May 2017 TW topic is “Flowers / Spring Flowers / Floral / Bloom / Flora and Fauna". Create an ACEO ...
How to get more sales
How to get more sales
I am wanting more sales....any suggestions? 
April 2017 Theme Week Winners!
April 2017 Theme Week Winners!
Thank you to all that entered the April TW, took the time to nominate, and vote! You helped make this month’s TW success! CONGRATULATIONS April TW WIN...
Current ACEO Listings XI
Current ACEO Listings XI
Please use this thread to post images and/or link to your ACEO auctions. Kepping them all in one thread helps everyone find your items and gives you m...
by in ACEO ~ Art Cards Editions and Originals | Updated by 2014skili
April TW 2017 Nominations and Link to voting poll -
April TW 2017 Nominations and Link to voting poll -
ACEO April Theme Week Contest Nomination Information...
ACEO April Theme Week Contest Nomination Information...
With 28 eligible entries it's time for nominations! Hurray! Nominations will be accepted through April 9th. Even if you did not make an entry you can ...
April TW 2017 Topic and Contest Rules
April TW 2017 Topic and Contest Rules
Please join us in our theme week (TW) contest! The April 2017 TW topic is “Babies / Animal Babies". Create an ACEO inspired by this month's topic and ...
March TW Nominations and Voting Poll Link
March TW Nominations and Voting Poll Link
March TW Nominations
March TW Nominations
It is time for nominations! Hurray! Lots of fun entries to look over this month. Please choose one for Most Unique Interpretation and one for People's...
March 2017 Theme Week Contest and Rules Information
March 2017 Theme Week Contest and Rules Information
Please join us in our theme week (TW) contest! The March 2017 TW topic is “Irish Folklore". Create an ACEO inspired by this month's topic and list it ...
February TW Winners and Award Information :)
Thank you to all that entered the February TW, took the time to nominate, and vote! You helped make this month’s TW another success! CONGRATULATIONS F...
Thank you to all that entered the February TW, took the time to nominate, and vote! You helped make this month’s TW another success! CONGRATULATIONS F...
Start a new Discussion
Members (5,940)
User Rank
Rising Star
Pathfinder
Adventurer
Pathfinder
Explorer
Adventurer