cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When are theme's for each month posted and how many days to prepare artwork for entry ?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: When are theme's for each month posted and how many days to prepare artwork for entry ?

I would also really like to know. Thanks!
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: When are theme's for each month posted and how many days to prepare artwork for entry ?

Hi greyviolet and critterfly,

Theme week topics are decided by poll once a year and posted in the group - that post is now on page 3 so it's hard to find, sorry about that. Here are the remaining themes for 2015:

Jul:       Picnic time

Aug:     Abstracts

Sep:     Harvest Time

Oct:      Surrealism

Nov:     Art nouveau

Dec:     Angels

To participate in a theme week (TW) contest, simply list an ACEO on eBay on the first of the month, inspired by that month's topic. Your title must have as keywords: TW, ACEO and the 3-letter abbreviation of the month (e.g. JAN for January). Complete rules are Posted every month.

If you are interested in participating in theme weeks, you might want to copy this list somewhere so you can prepare your ACEO's ahead of time.

Also, if you are on Facebook, consider joining our sister group there as there is more going on. The group is at https://www.facebook.com/groups/153963054750715/

Once you have joined, theme week topics are also listed in the Files section of the Facebook group.

Isa
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi Isa,
Thanks very much for replying and writing a July post with instructions and rules.
Hopefully I will get an entry in for July. This is a great eBay group with lots of talented artists!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

On the month's I enter the contest I try very hard to start my entry (s) as early as possible.  My deadline is to have them scanned and ready to list at least by the day before the first.  The earlier the better. 

Thea

Message 5 of 5
latest reply