cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theme week topics for 2015!

These are the topics that were selected by poll - thanks to all who suggested topics and/or voted!

Jan:     White animals - LIST JAN 1ST OR 2ND

Feb:    Favorite children stories

Mar:    Mythology (Greek, Egyptian, etc.)

Apr:     Umbrella

May:    Alice in wonderland

Jun:     Nautical & water

Jul:       Picnic time

Aug:     Abstracts

Sep:     Harvest Time

Oct:      Surrealism

Nov:     Art nouveau

Dec:     Angels

To participate in a theme week (TW) contest, simply list an ACEO on eBay on the first of the month, inspired by that month's topic. Your title must have as keywords: TW, ACEO and the 3-letter abbreviation of the month (e.g. JAN for January). Complete rules are Posted every month.

PLEASE NOTE: Since Jan 1st is a holiday, you can list your ACEO's on January 2nd if you prefer, but January 1st listings will be accepted as well.

Isa
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Theme week topics for 2015!

Hi Isa,

Thanks for listing the 2015 themes.  I've been under the weather lately and unable to imagine anything -  I just hope I will be better by New Year's or Feb first the latest.  January's challenge (White Animals) sounds like something I'd enjoy - February's Children's Favority Stories will be fun. too.

See you later,

Thea

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi Thea,

I'm sorry you have been under the weather and hope you get better soon! I look forward to your participation in 2015 theme weeks! -- hopefully the topics will be a source of inspiration for you and many of our members!

Best wishes,

Isa

Isa
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Three more months of theme weeks left in 2015! Here are the topics:

Oct:      Surrealism

Nov:     Art nouveau

Dec:     Angels

Hope you can join us! See the announcement for each month's contest, posted near the end of the previous month. Listing day is always the 1st of the month.

Isa
Message 4 of 4
latest reply