cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Members Say Hello Here! (Thread VII)

Hi Sabrina, good to have you here! hi Marlene! *waving* -- •:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•. http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com -- Edited by artshtick at 02/02/2010 6:38 AM PST

•:*¨¨*:•.~Kelly~.•:*¨¨*:•.

http://www.kellyscolorstudio.com
Message 1 of 480
latest reply
479 REPLIES 479

Re: New Members Say Hello Here! (Thread VII)

*waves* New to  the group. I love trying to pretend that I am an artist. heheee... anyway, I did a few originals a couple years ago and found them tucked away somewhere and thought... Hey! I was going to do these.  It's great to get away from some of my larger piueces to play with these! I am having fun!

Robin

Message 466 of 480
latest reply

Hiya Smiley Happy

I'm just starting along the ACEO route although I have done mini paintings along the way here and there - like the pen and wash attached here etc

Looking forward to participating more in this group.

Lynda

The Painters Palette Original Art Store

Message 467 of 480
latest reply

I'm excited to be joining this group, but, must say that I am intimidated by the gorgeous work done by the members - wonderful inspiration !  I am inspired to try and improve  my work 🙂

Message 468 of 480
latest reply

Hi everyone!

Just find this amazing group *0*

А еще я говорю по русски )
Ma tean eesti keel ka )
Message 469 of 480
latest reply

Just like to say really excited about  joining this group.

Message 470 of 480
latest reply

Hi All

Excited to find this group. I am not listing as yet, building an inventory. I work mostly in watercolor on Arches paper. Anyone find that hand torn edges are an advantage or preferred by buyers? Cutting the paper is way easier.

Are there archives within this group for informative threads?

Suni Roveto

eBay ID: beverwick

Message 471 of 480
latest reply

Hey everybody! Just discovered ACEOs a month or so ago, and am loving working so small! I get lots of ideas but never have the time to finish big pieces, so these are perfect for me! I found this group 2 weeks ago, when I listed my first ACEO auctions. Having a lot of fun so far! Love checking out everyone's work and seeing all the different styles! 🙂
Message 472 of 480
latest reply

Hi everyone!  Just joined this group and new at posting on message board. Hope I posted on the right spot 🙂 

Message 473 of 480
latest reply

Hello, I had never heard of the ACEO'a until just over a month ago. I read that it was a good way to get your art noticed if you are unknown or new to selling your art online. I am both lol. I have totally fell in love with painting the ACEO's. At some point I hope to be able to sell my other paintings also. My little ones are selling. I love making them. But could use any advise by an experienced artist on how to's.... would like to show you all a few of my ACEO'so but need to figure out how to.
Message 474 of 480
latest reply

So glad I found you on Face Bool. Many dear friends in this group. Looking forward to learning more always.

susan s

Allywhitecat

Message 475 of 480
latest reply

Hi there, Im Danielle L. I have been selling ACEOs for about a year now succesfully. And did not know there were groups lol! Glad to have joined and invite anyone to check out my art. I cant wait to see what everyone is painting!

Message 476 of 480
latest reply

muffinglamerize: I love your art. Thanks for sharing!

Message 477 of 480
latest reply

Hey guys I cant figure out how to post pics on the forum I have awesome art I make aceos and all here is the link to my seller items someone help 🙂 http://www.ebay.com/usr/josedivinci
Message 478 of 480
latest reply

Hello all 🙂 I have many great aceo cards cant seem to up loaded my pics here 😞 but here is a link to my originals no prints 100 % ooak http://www.ebay.com/usr/josedivinci

I am selling alot so ty all 🙂
Message 479 of 480
latest reply

Hello all. Just discovered this group. I've been selling ACEO works for a few years now, usually via the NFAC eBay group (monthly  Nibblefest themed group sales between the 20th & 27th of each month. All listings in the sale have to start at 99¢). I love to participate in themed group sales. The challenge of themes helps keep my illustration skills up. I usually do ACEO collages, watercolor, acrylic or hand pulled relief prints. I base the technique on how the set themes inspire me. I often include additional listings during the Nibblefest sales that have been inspired by the month's theme.

Here's a link to a collection of recent NFAC listings, mine and a few I like that are by other artists.

http://www.ebay.com/cln/pharecamp/NFAC-Entries-and-Artworks-Inspired-by-Nibblefest-Themes/1920431140...

Cheers,

Patti Phare-Camp

Message 480 of 480
latest reply