cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New LINK for Theme Week is here!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ACEO-TW

It is set to open in a new page so copying from here and pasting elsewhere may bring

that aspect along with it.

THEA 🙂

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi THEA

Beautiful! Many thanks!

It appears I have (0) eBay ACEO Collections but I have (57) and I link to all via "Family Friendly Art" on my website and now on G+ too.

I have news about how my latest miniature drawing has been doing since it ties together all our efforts to expand the audience for respective works.

I look for the best place to share...

Kindest Regards,

Dianne

D. S. Jackson (on G+)

www.SantasSongbird.com

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I like your two races of Santa.   I understand that in actuality there are 54 races of man.  A few of these are extinct.

Thea

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi Thea,

Thank you! It is among my intentions to share the realization that Santa Claus is truly all colors at heart! 

Good point! 

The choice of covers has a secret to it also 🙂 My narrative poem is a very engaging overview of a saga.

Everyone who reads the book discovers that Chipper can turn up anywhere at any time of year & more.

This is part of what makes painting ACEOs for young story fans and collectors, so much more fun to do.

It is like creating your own side story that is as true to the main one as your own experience makes it!

Perhaps one can "+Follow" me just for Nov. and Dec. while listing only Family Friendly ACEOs?  🙂

If you need art reference for the male Northern Cardinal I share my own set of bird photos without charge.

Just send me a note on my website so I will be able to send the set to a more secure direct inbox for you.

Blessings and cheer,

Dianne

www.SantasSongbird.com

Message 4 of 4
latest reply