cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joined ‎11-25-2013 06:50 AM .... now I have no idea how to work around these threads lol

Hello 🙂

If there's a thread some where in here giving some tips on how to simply use these groups and post and chat etc.... please point the way to this ol' lady who seems to suddenly be a newbie lol

Hope to figure it out and will try not to give up this time.

Lucy
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Joined ‎11-25-2013 06:50 AM .... now I have no idea how to work around these threads lol

Hi Lucy,

I know the group is not easy to navigate, but it seems like you were able to post a new thread at least 🙂

Under the blue "New message" box, there are some options where you can sort threads by start date or by lates post date, and list by topic or use a linear fomat. I am not award of other features to get organized, and if you belonged to this groups a few years ago you'll notice that it has lost many of its functionnalities. For this reason, many of our members prefer to meet in our sister Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/153963054750715/ -- if you are on Facebook why don't you give it a try.

I'm sorry I don't have much helpful advice to ive you. Does anyone else hape tips on how to use this group? Please share!

Best wishes,

Isa

Isa
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you 🙂 I'm over there on facebook too but I gess I'm one of those that wants to cling to the past lol. I'll try to hang out here too and you're right - i've figured out some things already so there's hope

Lucy
Message 3 of 3
latest reply