cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas in July!

The Following is an excerpt from my ongoing notes on Christmas in July, next month 2017:

"Over the years, Christmas in July has spread and diversified to offer all kinds of fun events and sales taking place at set times during the entire month of July. Oddly,  just as Christmas in July ideas began to spread to Big Business, a number of brick and mortar Christmas specialty stores shut down.  Millions of folks had become used to the cheer of visiting their favorite year round Christmas specialty stores anytime of year. This year many Christmas fans have no such store to visit and other Christmas seasonal stores are closing down too.  Meanwhile, the remaining large retailers simply can not meet off season demand for quality Christmas items. Yard sale finds, hand made originals and online listing may now take the stage to help all around.

Anyone who can list well kept and/or new Christmas items in July, has the potential to gain more views and resulting sales per individual seller then ever before. Christmas Collectables and other Christmas related items of quality workmanship in gift giving condition, along with Christmas items that are hand made and/or hand painted such as ACEOs, vintage age & vintage style items, and Christmas Classic books, are among the items of most appeal to Christmas treasure hunters.

Why not see what you can do to catch the July wave of year round Christmas fans and share some of your own related treasures. For more Christmas cheer & “Free Printable Drawings” to share, visit: SantasSongbird.com..."

(I also posted my notes in answer to a question about Christmas in July. However, it turns out the question was posted about two years ago. Good grief! Still, the eBay system gave me credit for being backwardly helpful, LOL)

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Christmas in July!

What a good idea to sell Christmas items in July including those that didn't sell the past December due to so many items listed at that time.

Thanks.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Christmas in July!

Greetings!

Thank you.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply