cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About theme weeks - how much interest is there?

Hello everyone! I have been running theme weeks in this group for the past few years (believe it or not, I started heping out back in 2007). I like peeking into the group once in a while and see what everybody is up to - always a treat to see a great interpretation of a theme or a beautiful brand new ACEO! But I'm not very chatty, and it's been a while since I sold or even created ACEO's. So I'm wondering if someone else might like to take over theme week.

This may be a good time to ask whether TW is still relevant to the group as it is, or if you want to replace it with something different, or make some changes. Theme week has a core group of participants who seem to come back month after month, some artists who enter once in a while, and everything in between. There is usually a nice array of ACEO's that are entered for TW, but some months are less popular. On average, this year, about 15 people have voted each month, which seems small for a group this size. So let's first find out if there is inough interest to keep theme week going.

As of now, we have topics picked until December and if there is enough interest I'm happy to keep it going until someone can take over (don't worry, I'll help with the transition), but if not, then December could be the last month.

I have inserted some questions below to get an idea of interest for theme week within the group. Please respond and feel free to comment or add your own option. Thank you in advance! Smiley Happy

How interested are you in theme week?
Not interested - it takes up valuable space in the group
Neutral - I'm OK with it, but I don't participate
Somewhat interested - I participate once in a while
Interested - I think it's one of the nice features of this group
Very interested - I participate whenever I can and look forward to it each month
Extremely interested - I'd be willing to take over the contest or help as needed

[This is reposted from the Facebook group - if you already voted there, don't vote here again and vice versa Smiley Wink]

Isa
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: About theme weeks - how much interest is there?

Somewhat interested.  This is my vote.  Minor health issues, so this could change Smiley Happy I'd hate to see this group end.

deborah4325
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

lilysuz
Adventurer

HI....I can't click on any of th options to vote, but my answer is I like TW and hope it continues....Suzanne  (lilysuz)

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thank you, Suzanne. This group does not have a poll functionnality anymore, so it's not supposed to be a claickable vote 😉

Isa
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Isa:  I look forward to the theme and particapate in it when ever I can. 

I'm visiting the group this time to look for the new themes beginning in January when I spied this thread for the first time.

I'm sorry ,Isa,  that no one is showing  an interest in wanting to participate in the work part of the theme. I really wish I could takeover but unfortunately I'm already overwhemed.    I'll miss you!   Thea

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hi all,

I'd hate to see theme week end also, as I participate when I can.

I am not able though to take over the organization of it, I'm sorry.

Certainly appreciate you Isa, for having done so for all this time.

Babs

dremwevrok

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Oh - I learned it will still be going.   Do you have a FB account?  It helps to join the group there.  But it is not mandatory.

Thea

Message 7 of 7
latest reply