cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unsold items to relist but over 60 days old.

I imagine I have to retype and retake the photos right? This was a no fee listing month I believe when I did those and would like to relist but am I right, I am too late?  argh!

Live, Laugh, Love, Dance!
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

You can access listings for about 90 days, through your itemized invoice for the month when you listed them.

Or if you have the item number you can just put that in the regular search box. Also, if you have any old communications about them such as listing formation that will have a link.

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

in selling manager (free or pro) you can see 90 days.

after 90 days they're deleted.

if it's important to you,you can use turbo lister,it'll save listings to your hard drive.

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Hi,

I may be too late to post this reply but here's another way to look for your lost long gone Unsold eBay items...

Go to google.com, enter these in the search bar (in any order)...

"eBay"

+

"tittle or name of the item (doesnt have to be the exact tittle but the more accurate, the better)"

+

"your eBay username"

Hit search, then click on one of those from eBay.com links. If the one you clicked is not what your looking for, hit BACK and try the next  eBay link.

Even if it's 11 months old and If you're logged in, you should see a gray box saying... 

You ended this listing because the item was... Or You did not sell this item. | Relist
Hope this'll help.
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

i found that you can go to your   account on your main selling page and click on  invoices and then click on itemized summary for the invoice you choose and then everything for that month that you listed comes up , just and still has the item numbers , you should be able to copy and paste , should make it pretty easy and i could find invoices even back to 1-2 yrs. prior .  give it a try and see if that helps.  helped me .     rtoyco / ebay

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

30 days if looking at completed items via seller search
60 days via unsold or deleted sections of My eBay
90 days via unsold section if you use selling manager or seller hub
90 days if you go directly to the URL below and substitute your item number for the xxx in the URL. You can get your item numbers from the eBay invoice of the month when you first listed it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/xxx

That said, I have had instances where my items disappeared sooner than 60 days for unknown reasons, presumably site glitches. There are also (very random) instances where listings are still visible a year later, though that is rare.

(Yes, I realize this thread is 3 years old, but posting in case any new comers have this same question.)

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Thank you!! This SAVED me SO MUCH WORK!!  SO GRATEFUL!!  YOU ROCK!!!

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

I am desperate.  I have almost 300 item specific coins that are missing from my listings.  Ebay assures me that they were posted to be relisted, and I didn't relist them.  This is certainly a nightmare, since I never saw them go into the relist "file."  Of course, I'll never make the mistake of listing any of my coins for a specific time.  That being said: I have tried and tried the different methods listed here to find my old, expired listings without success.  I know that they "went missing" in 2016.  I really don't want to have to take pics of all these coins again and input item specific information for 300 coins.  I haven't been well this year, and relisting that many coins would take me months -- I'm serious.  Please, please, please... If someone can help me, I would be extremely grateful. ~D~ 

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

@satisfactionamustcoins  Hi ~ Have you checked you PayPal invoices for that time period?  perhaps you would be able to find the listing title there and then do a google search for it.  I keep all of my emails from eBay confirming a listing and then I have the pictures for each listing in a folder.

....other than that, I don't have any other suggestions ~ you may want to try posting your question on the selling board to see if someone else can come up with another idea:

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/bd-p/selling-db

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 9 of 20
latest reply

THANK YOU!!! I'll try that this morning. I TRULY appreciate your advice! ~D~
Message 10 of 20
latest reply

rtoyco,

this is working. thanks for sharing... 

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

I DIDN'T GET 90 DAYS! I only got 75 on the longest dormant listings and 2 hours on the shortest dormant listings. It seems to me if eBay has "enough room on their server" to hold items FOR SALE (if I relist my unsold items) that there would be the SAME AMOUNT of room to hold them as UNSOLD. What a scam outfit--they hook us with the free listings at the beginning of the month, then make us cry when they delete the 50-100 items we can't afford to relist. Tell me, just WHO is making money in this "partnership"??? What fools (and suckers) we mortals are.

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

AMEN .....SCAM OUTFIT !!!!!!!! They obviously hate sellers that don't have a store and CREATE this scenario by design. Scumbags

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

Hi blackbird*singing,

I have tried your method of recovering old unsold listings, as well as google searches, but I am not having success. I have both the item number and the exact item title from an itemized invoice. I am getting the following message from ebay:

"This listing (**********) has been removed, or this item is not available."

It look's like sometime between 2016 and 2018 ebay started purging anything older than 90 days. Do you know of any updated methods to recover old unsold listings?

Many thanks!
Message 14 of 20
latest reply

Hi rtoyco,

I have tried your method, but it no longer works in 2018. Do you have any updated advice?

Thanks!
Message 15 of 20
latest reply