A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why does my Parcel Select package not show tracking or even accepted? I made them scan it USPS

I made them scan it with the handheld terminal and it prints a reciept. It has a tracking number but all it says is "Label Created." Not Arrived, Not Accepted, Not Anything. Like I didnt even take it in. I am worried. And how does everyone deal with ...

Where is the board for coins and currency questions?

I can't find any of the old helpful groups anymore it seems. I don't list often or much, but brother in law wanted me to look up some stuff for him. I can't find a message board for money like in the old days. Am I just not seeing it? I used to have ...

Withholding Pay Pal funds if your Seller Performance is Below Standard

Ebay now withholds your Pay Pal funds if your Seller Performance drops to Below Standard. They are withholding my funds for 21 days? I have been on Ebay for over 13 years and have been a Top Rate Seller until now. I have been framed by Ebay for not g...

Colorful Language!

How about sharing your favorite euphimisms, colloquialisms and malapropisms? Euphimism: a mild or indirect word or expression substituted for one considered to be too harsh or blunt when referring to something unpleasant or embarrassing: “downsizing”...

Seriously

Sellers looking for perfection are bound to be disappointed.You will run into problem transactions. Those should be few and far between. If not you need to look at yourself. You will handle problems in a professional manner...orYou can spend your tim...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 9 replies
  • 3 helpful

refusing to take questions from buyers

I have run across this We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of messages this seller receives, they are unable to respond to your specific question right now. We suggest reviewing the item again to see ...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors