A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer return an item, not through eBay, how to refund?

Hi I have a buyer who returned an item directly to me ( not through eBay, not request return, not open case). He just paid return shipping by himself and dropped it in the mail. In the returned package, he left a note saying the item doe not fit. How...

global shipping program, dont understand the charges?

Hi, I`m sorry if this has been asked many times, but i`ve been looking for 10 mins and cant find an answer to this.I sold an item to the usa, but i keep reading " just send it to the uk address ebay supplies with a standard uk courier", but do i get ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Yipee! A great sale! An excuse to keep buying strange things?

Since I usually list nothing, but occassionally bric-a-brac, odds and ends, knick knacks or whatchacallits, I was pleased as punch to make an $800 sale! Celebrate with me! It's been a tense week waiting for bad feedback or a nasty message, but positi...

Preventing "0" Feedback people from bidding...

I thought I remember that in the past, I had changed a setting that prevented people with lower than a certain feedback score from bidding on my items. I wonder if that's still in effect. I just had an item sell for about twice the price that other p...

Bid cancellers

Hey guys I just had a guy cancel a bid he made 4 days ago claiming he entered the wrong amount. It was only a $30 bid on an item that should sell for $50 or more on a good week. Here's the rub. He's also bidding on another of my items. If I'm just no...

My auction says No Returns, isn't that my right !

Even though the option exists in your listing of " No Returns ", unfortunately that does not mean No Refunds !! The Ebay Buyer Protection Plan over rides your policy, and almost guarantees that a claim filed against you ( such as a SNAD..) will resul...

User avatar by Guide
  • 460 replies
  • 9 helpful

Resolved! How do you all handle a return that you did not authorize?

So, looking for opinions. I have someone who apparently bought something from me, I'm not positive whether it was here or on Reverb or AliExpress, but they sent me an email to my personal email address, which I'm not sure how they got, because I don'...

Best offer thoughts

Hi, I've been selling for about a year now. Still more of a hobby and I'm still learning so I'd appreciate some advice on Best Offers. I normally only list using auctions and I've noticed my sell through the last few months has dropped about 15% comp...

50,000+ items to list. Fastest way. Ideas? GO!

We are currently looking at expanding our inventory on eBay. I am curious to hear from sellers what they think is the fastest way to list items. EX. If you had 50,000+ items, all different pictures, & all different titles.... What do you think would ...

Resolved! Does accepting Best Offer include additional shipping, or not?

Part timers, please help! I am not sure whether I want to accept a best offer or not. Let's say I have an item listed at $20 plus $3 flat fee shipping along with Best Offer. If someone offers me $10 and I accept, what do they end up paying? Is it $10...

Ebay sales Dropped Why so Slow?

Picking up on a thread that was recently closed down pertaining to Slow eBay Sales. I have been selling on eBay for years and have noticed a dramatic decrease in sales. I sell mainly winter gear and normally have several sales in Sept at least that i...

ching ching is missing from Phone

Ok I was wondering if anyone can help me out here. I use to hear alerts on my cell phone when an item sold. Now I receive nothing. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem? I know that some are thinking its because there are no sells on ...

Buyer Scam? Purchase with bank account and want you to ship while pending.

Has anyone else been experiencing this? I have been trying to sell me Alienware laptop for over a month now. In both situations the buyer pays with a bank account through paypal. The payment is pending for two weeks then is cancelled by Paypal. The f...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors