A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Scammers

Never been on here before but I thought I would run this past everybody to see what you think...I have been selling on ebay since 1999 (but my company only since 2017). Gave up on international shipping along time ago and made sure my listings indica...

eBay Listing Fees

I wanted to share a HORRID experience with you... For the first time, in a long time, I decided to list my bedroom set for sale here. The last time I listed something (probably about 4-6 months ago) it was a car and didn't sell. So I was out a few bu...

Ridiculous Return Procedure?

WELL, HERE WE GO AGAIN. IN MARCH, EBAY IN THEIR INFINITE WISDOM PUT FORTH A NEW POLICY. NOW ANY BUYER FOR ANY REASON (BUYERS REMOURSE INCLUDED) CAN REQUEST A REFUND BY CHECKING THE BOX "NOT AS DESCRIBED" WITHOUT HAVING TO OFFER ANY REASON OR ANY EXPL...

Resolved! Do You Use a Wireless Mouse or Post With a Cell Phone?

...and if you do, how often to you change the battery? I am having to replace the battery about once a month and am wondering if there is a better mouse with longer battery life....silly question, I know, but so many of my friends don't use a mouse, ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Strange...

The minute I close my "storefront" my sales come to a complete halt. Even though I still have listings. As long as I was paying eBay $30/month, my stuff sold with no problems.

International Shipping Help

I was just informed that all of my (dozen) items have whacked international shipping prices on them.I only ship via USPS First Class, and -----Does it Really cost $23.00 to ship a 9 ounce package to the UK?I'm flabbergasted.Thanks for any help or gui...

Goodbye eBay from a (nearly) 400 feedback seller with a 100% rating!

Your fees are too high, and I think you should get a reminder that your "Good Till Cancelled" listing is going to renew, and that it is going to cost you another $.50. I have wasted way too much money selling with you... I wish I hadn't just realized...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Hi everybody just popped in to say that and

is anyone else having trouble with the bulk listing editor charging fees? I have more than 40 free listings left for the month and tried to bulk upload (if 2minutes2midnight were here I would get a lecture) but right now I have no time to mess with i...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Uh-oh, my customer can't find an item the PO says was left on their porch....

They're going to go talk to the postmaster and ask their next door neighbor and make sure it didn't get misdelivered, but tracking shows it delivered yesterday to his front porch and it apparently isn't there. Ugh. Looks like I will be giving a free ...

Ebay match bid offer up to $100

Hello, I am returning to selling things on Ebay after not doing so for a long time--like 15 years or so. I've been buying much of that time though. When I went to list my first item for sale, there was an offer in my Ebay app on my phone. The gist wa...

Does anyone use a postage scale?

Our 3 boys are finally getting out the house, and I'm cleaning closets and selling on Ebay. Am finding it a fun hobby, EXCEPT shipping fees always catch me off guard (as well as Ebay and PayPal fees... ugh!). The lady working at the Post Office sugge...

Part Time Sellers Music Thread ~ Version #5 :-)

I love listening to music...I love to share music that I have heard when I am out and about...I love noodling on youtube when I am board and then posting music on a music thread. I may not post music every day or even every week, but this music threa...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 124 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! eBay's Believe It or Not, Tales From the Field!

The Part Timers Forum used to have an on-going thread about posts that were odd/funny/stooopid/contained weird CS answers ~ or just generally considered silly or outrageous. The OP of the thread was "the medic", so while the PT group is still kickin'...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 276 replies
  • 1 helpful
Labels