A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Invoice discussion: to send or not to send, that is the question

Morning, all! The purpose of this thread is to get some input from other sellers (buyers too, if any want to comment) on whether or not to send an invoice after an auction or best offer (I use IPR with BIN, so doesn't apply to that one). I have been ...

My very bad selling experiences on Ebay

When I first joined ebay I was very thrilled to start selling and everything. My mother has been a member of ebay since 1999 I believe, which was when Ebay was in its hayday and it was great. I think I must have had retrospective memory about ebay wh...

User avatar by Scout
  • 49 replies
  • 16 helpful

Where do unpaid item strikes show up?

I just opened a case on my non-paying bidder. If he doesn't respond (and I don't think he will, as I already warned him about the pending UID) and he gets a strike, will it show up in his feedback or something? Or is the buyer the only one who will b...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 143 replies
  • 6 helpful

New Fees Are Pure Greed

If you go to the e-bay fee calculator that shows current fees compared to the new fees staring April 16th it pretty shocking for the amateur hobbyist guitar-seller. If you don't have an e-bay store (because you don't sell that much) and are just a sm...

Concerned about a sale - what can I do to protect myself?

I just had a sale close for a collectible diecast aircraft. Sold from and ships to US only. The person who won the auction just created their account on August 10, has no feedback, and has informed me he is in New Zealand. He claims I'm sending it to...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Free Shipping on Cheap Items (US Sellers)

Hello,I would like to offer some cheap stuff on eBay. I'm thinking a $10 price point would be about right. Now I'm not interested in competing with folks from China- there's no way. My edge is in my shipping time- it's much faster. So, assuming my it...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Paid Way Too Much.... Scam?

I just sold an item.... It sold for $3,700 when I was expecting about 1/3rd of that. The money is pending in my PayPal accound and I'm not sure where the scam is... What am I missing? Will the buyer wait until they receive the item and then dispute i...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay shares mobile number with Google

So recently eBay had me confirm my mobile number with them, then a day or two later I get some notice about privacy and the sharing of info.Tonight I went on the pc and googled something and what pops up in the drop down list but all my searches I ha...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Product Research & Sourcing for the Fall and Winter

Hi All, I just got started with eBay about 2-3 months back. I'm now at point where I can dedicate more time to it on a consistent basis. However, one of the problems I face is knowing how to research and source profitable products. Do you go out and ...

Ugh.... good grief.

Had a purchase from someone this morning. Item went out in the mail today. Get a message from buyer this evening: "I bought this by mistake, I need to cancel". Um, sorry, dude, it's already on it's way to you. Guy's message to me was in Spanish, I ha...

Resolved! fedex damaged package

Fedex damage package in delivery.I have filed a claim and went ahead and refunded buyer.My question is, I was trying to pull up the shipping label and somehow created another.(but didnt print it)Of couse you cant void it because "it has not been deli...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors