A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

So is there no way to talk to eBay at all right now?

I have a buyer who bought a guitar part, KNOWING it is not the same part that is on his guitar. I have this listed as no returns, and because I have it clearly described as to what models it fits, when he tried to open a return anyway, I refused and ...

Item location "United States"?

The question is How is is that some sellers are able to list the location of the item they are selling as "United States" while for most sellers ebay shows a specific city? Is the option of showing the location as "United States" available to all sel...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 32 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ugh new community layout? What gives, this is terrible, I can't find ANYthing now

Am I the only one that's seeing a new layout on the eBay Community pages with everything in a leftmost column now? I had to go back through my viewing history to find this discussion group. If eBay thinks this is progress they're stupid.

In Memoriam: cdhunter329 - My local friend/fellow eBay seller passed away R.I.P.

John / cdhunter329 passed away two days ago. He was a genuinely good and giving person. I messaged him on Facebook the other day to see if he might want something for himself before I took photos of it. He said he had been working till the day before...

User avatar by Scout
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN A SELLER DOES NOT EVEN RETURN YOUR MESSAGE ..

FOR THE RECORD I BUY A LOT AND SELL ANTIQUES AND COLLECTIBLES ON THE EBAY SITE..MY FEEDBACK IS 100%..ITS BEEN YEARS SINCE I LEFT A NEGATIVE FOR ANYONE...I REALIZE THAT SHIPPING IS AT THE PACE OF A TURTLE THESES DAYS AND THAT IT IMPACTS CERTAIN PARTS ...

Buyer Filed a false "Item not as described" claim on Paypal.. How can I solve this?

This is a new one for me. A Buyer contacted me on PayPal claiming "item not as described" and said the package was empty. The buyer wasn't successful in contacting Ebay or the carrier about this issue. And it appears they want a refund although they ...

Returns question for some of the veteran posters here...

SO, a while back, I changed all my listings to "NO RETURNS" because of eBay always making the return period longer and longer. I sell parts that can't be taken back and re-sold, because they often have to be modified to install on a guitar. Anyway, I...

Are anyone else's sales numbers up quite a bit over the last couple of weeks?

My numbers both here and on the other platform I sell on are up by QUITE a bit. I'm selling mostly 10 dollar and under items, and if my daily numbers were average what today's numbers were, I'd be at over 22 grand a year selling these inexpensive ite...

Buyer didn't notice item was local pickup only

I just had a large and heavy item (automotive) bumper that sold, it was listed as local pickup only. The buyer (only 1 feedback) is obviously new to ebay and didn't notice. The listing had LOCAL PICKUP in large bold type in a couple of places. Not re...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm selling a pram during this covid madneess - and I don't want returns or refunds etc...

Hi I've been readin a few threads. I'm selling a pram during this covid madneess - and I don't want returns or refunds etc... The pram is in perfect working order. However, it's bulky and I don't want to have to mess about sending it by courier to ha...

Lack of actual arbitration by eBay is breach of user agreement.

Many understand that current ebay policies are decidedly buyer centric. But one of the clear areas were eBay is violating its own agreement with website users is in arbitration. I have had it confirmed by several eBay service personnel that all reque...

Buyer wants to inspect the item before purchase?

I have a large item listed for local pick up and a potential buyer asked if they could inspect it before purchasing? They said if they like it they will come back and make a second trip to bring someone to help move it. Is this ok? It will be picked ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New to EBay: Buyer asked me to cancel order after I created a usps label

Hello everyone, I am new to EBay and I have a situation. A buyer purchased an item from my listing, as soon as I received a confirmation I printed the label and started to pack the item (I was already working or orders so I would say it was 10 mins a...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors