A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No SSL - Browser Insecure Warning

We have an ebay store (http://www.ebaystores.com/xxxxxxx ) that ebay didn't provide with an SSL. Therefore, it only displays with http not https, and gives a browser insecure warning. ebay acknowledges it is a defect, and thus far has been unable to ...

Buyer wants to request a refund because the postal system is slow?

Sorry if this isn't the place to post this, I don't really know where else to ask about something like this, and I'm really stressed about this right now. On July 14th, a buyer offered on an item I was selling, and I accepted the offer later that day...

Sold or Unsold History more than 60 days old

Could anyone tell me if there is a way to access your sold and unsold listings that are more than 60 days old? I would like to relist a few items but can not locate the listings as they do not seem to appear if they are more than 60 days old. Thanks ...

Buyer Filed a FALSE Item not as described claim... What should I do?

I sold a pair of 10k gold earrings that were my mother in laws, I decided to use a scale to measure them for accuracy. Have photos that show the 10k hoop earrings measured in at 1.4 grams - posted a photo of it in the original listing. buyer received...

Packages just sit at the post office.

Just a rant to see if anyone's experienced something similar.If I have prepaid prelabled packages, wait in line, and watch the clerk scan each one, the item is shipped that day if not early the next day.If I drop off said packages in their designated...

Bad Sellers

Ebay needs to put stricter rules on their sellers, I've had 2 in the last month never shipped the item I paid for and never answered any emails. Instead they give them another week to get the item to you. Not fair to the buyer, if they can't ship in ...

EBAY-FEDEX Strong Arm Tactics

Me the fool, who printed a FedEx shipping label from the feebay website. Wrong wrong. a 2 pound package turned into an 81 pound package, very well hidden and buried in feebays seller pages, are the changes. Ebays helper (on the phone) showed me how! ...

Are there any new regulations regarding first class parcel that I need to know about?

So, I just got an email from Paypal that says I owe an additional $4.41 on a 2-ounce first class package that I sent to the next state over from me, on top of the almost 3 dollars I already paid. The email said there was a "packaging mismatch".... I ...

IS EBAY LOSING SELLER'S???

It seems to me that Ebay Is doing it's best to run the smaller seller off Ebay . The new Policies and fee's are a joke . They will learn that it was the smaller seller's that made Ebay what it is today . Not Walmart or Junk from China . No Seller's =...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 541 replies
  • 44 helpful

Ebay stole my money

Well, this is a good forum that is new to me. Ebay is going downhill so fast. I'm done with blaming the economy and will blame at least as much on Americans, but ebay is reallysucking by their overzealous catering of buyers, now I'm out $130 AND the ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 90 replies
  • 18 helpful

eBay iPad app is not inclusive

So I went to check my account and the screen said, the application you are using is outdated please update, so I clicked the update button and it took me to the app store and the app store told me that my device was being supported on the new applica...

Selling

Hello, my question is how do free promotional listings work?For instance if I have 5 free promotional listings(no charge for insertion fee). An item does not sell, will eBay deduct my free promotional listings down to 4?

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors