eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups are a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Re: What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

in reply to bangboxgear

fyi, dont expect anything sent to or from Russia to get there soon. The country is notorious for items taking months to arrive or be sent out. They are also very picky about what you can ship there. Better off ordering elsewhere if you can. or if there is a courier service out there that can carry item over plane to your country from there it would be way faster. 

Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
I got the second problem now . It's 5 days late. But been in new York for a month. This is bs
Community Member

in reply to moewrangler

Actually, what is funny is the assumption, that each item ordered from China, Taiwan, or the Philippines

is allocated it's very own F18 Fighter Jet, which flies directly to you home, bypassing US Customs and

USPS sorting... to be parachuted onto your front lawn within one business day... it's rubber band time...

SNAP OUTTA IT.

Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
You so funny!!!
Community Member

in reply to bangboxgear

You Hoooo and Helllooooooo ~ Attention Posters:

There is no one here from the United States Postal Service.......no one here has any idea where your package is, so if you found this thread on the web, you won't get any help, but if you just want to whine, then knock yourself out!  

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!  winking fire flame photo: smile flame smiley_fire.gif

Community Member

in reply to mar_us_kenhnnlr2a

and I've waited for almost 2 months and still yet to arrive from Russia.

Community Member

in reply to minina_mtr

my package is from Russia and it's taken so far almost month and half still yet to arrive.

Community Member

in reply to minina_mtr

It means it's sitting in a sorting center and right now things are taking quite awhile to pass through (both LA and NY and some in Chicago as well). I've been waiting for 8 days and my package is sitting at the LA ISC. In looking around it appears that people all over the country are having this same problem right now and waiting 10-30 days on average for packages to move.

Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
Hi. My package arrived to ics new york epacked since march 4. And still remain there i dont understand why so many time. The tracking is LK790674427CN
Community Member

in reply to helenka777cat

What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) mean?

... it means, "Buy Domestic", or...

photo ohhh_1.gif

Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
Okay ladies. Read through the previous posts. Properly. It saves you tonns of time and keeps you out of stress.
I just tweeted @USPSHelp. I ve got my answer within a minute. These guys rock!
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
Ive Been waiting my package for 1 month
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
How do I track my package with the package number
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
When did this start I have gotten packages from China before quicker than some mailed from within U.S. This ICS business is new to me.
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

I sent a small package "First Class" insured for $200 from US post office in Shelton, CT, March 7th,  to my wife who lives near Manila, Philippines.
I was expecting it to take about 2 weeks for delivery, since that is how long it took last time, and that is what they told me at PO. You expect a package to get held up in customs for a week or so after it arrives in a foreign country, and USPS has no control over that,
HOWEVER
Today I decided to look up tracking info to see what I can tell about the progress. USPS Tracking says my package was in New York City YESTERDAY, March 16th!!  I can drive to NYC in 90 minutes, and I could have carried the package there on foot in the 10 days it has taken to travel just 60 miles! The USPS sent the package first to Massachusetts which is in the wrong direction and then to New York City, but that only took 2 days. My package has been in NYC for an  entire week waiting to leave the country. (ISC IS where International packages leave from) My package STILL has not left the USA and it is the evening of the 17th.. if not by tomorrow (Friday) then I HOPE they will send it next week!

The package contains a birthday gift that needs to arrive by Mar 30, and it contains important documents that are holding up important personal business. This really burns me up!

I'm very displeased with the USPS, but it is the USPS, so what can anyone do?  I thought to complain, but knowing the USPS, they would probably put the package in a dark dusty room somewhere and let it sit for a couple months while they do an "investigation" and then return it to me smashed because I complained instead of delivering it where it needs to go. (I hope they are not reading this because that will probably happen if they can figure out who I am)

Here is the tracking data copied from USPS website

March 16, 2016 , 9:45 pm

Processed Through Facility

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 9:45 pm on March 16, 2016.

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

March 9, 2016 , 2:54 am

Arrived at USPS Facility

JAMAICA, NY 11430 

March 8, 2016 , 4:47 am

Departed USPS Facility

SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152 

March 7, 2016 , 7:51 pm

Arrived at USPS Facility

SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152 

March 7, 2016 , 11:40 am

Acceptance

SHELTON, CT 06484 

Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
My Ques is to shudann
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
Do you have it shipped priority express international or first class international?
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

I have an item that i need by the end of April that arrived there 3 days ago, i am quite scared if its gonna get to me in that time frame given its reputation

Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

Hi all,

I sent a birthday card- from Germany-to a friend  of mine on the 11th of Feb 2016. The status has been "processed through facility ISC NY" since the 15th of Feb. !!!

Having read thyough your comments, I am actually wondering if this means my card has been lost. I am not sure if anyone is able to help me with this but I thought its worth a try. Thank!

Community Member

in reply to ldelalat

About how long after it cleared ISC in New York did it take to get delivered?  I just sent something to Tehran and I'm assuming I won't receive further updates.

The last update I have is:

March 6, 2016 , 11:00 pm

Departed

New York, UNITED STATES

Your item departed a transfer airport in John F Kennedy Intl, New York, UNITED STATES on March 6, 2016 at 11:00 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Thanks!