eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups are a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Re: What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

in reply to judgedread444

I dropship from China, All of my orders say Processed through sort facility first, the next message is that the USPS gets the package.

I had some unhappy customers over the Holidays, Now I put in all of my listings expect it to take 4 to 6 weeks to receive your item and that is just an estimate.

Community Member

in reply to bigneville

Hello bigneville

Community Member

[ Edited ]
in reply to bronx-dog

bronx-dog wrote:

obatala.2013 wrote:
This better not happen to me because if so eBay I think you are asking for a lawsuit and I think we should all team up because this is bull**bleep** and we work hard for our money to be stolen from us like this

You want everyone to launch a lawsuit against eBay, because their overseas shipments are stuck in a USPS sorting facility...

too funny, thanks for the laugh. laugh.gif

laughing emo.gifhttp://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab126/Nogocyclist/rolling-on-floor-smiley.gif ~ Desperate class action lawyers should troll the eBay Community boards/groups for new clients....we should rename this thread:  The more you explain it, the more they don't understand it ~ and another new one today, RollingEyesSmiley5.gif!

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!  winking fire flame photo: smile flame smiley_fire.gif

Community Member

in reply to mudgely

No, registered is not the answer. My book , sent registered mail from Tokyo to Chicago, took 12 days to get to New York (?), and it's been there since Dec. 30.

Community Member

in reply to obatala.2013

obatala.2013 wrote:
This better not happen to me because if so eBay I think you are asking for a lawsuit and I think we should all team up because this is bull**bleep** and we work hard for our money to be stolen from us like this

You want everyone to launch a lawsuit against eBay, because their overseas shipments are stuck in a USPS sorting facility...

too funny, thanks for the laugh. laugh.gif

Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
Have you ordered at other times a year? Does this happen every time of year?
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
I've never had this happen before. May package sat in Tokyo sort facility for 14 days now at New York sort facility for 4. Do you think we will get our packages? Do you guys suggest just waiting?
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
I learned the hard way last year!!! I bought a ton of stuff from China and Hkng Kong during Jan/Feb and apparently it's Chinese New Year, therefore it takes freaking forever!!! I bought a dress with the intentions of having it hit Nrw Years Eve to wear and it just got to ISC NEW YORK!!!! I'm thinking by Mid to end next week but I wanted it by today!!!!
Community Member

in reply to ijustbuylaptoparts

ordered mine on Dec. 11 with an estimated delivery date of between 12/17 and 12/24-for Christmas. I checked again this morning and the package was received by customs yesterday-on Sunday...???? I am going to wait until the end of the week because I really want the package but if I do not get it I am going to cancel the order. 

Community Member

in reply to jdurant85

Hi all 

no idea what is going on with this mess of a system, reading the tracking info on eBay, my parcel arrived at Isc New York ny (usps) 19 days ago, it then was immediately processed through there, it then sat there apparently for ten days only then to "ARRIVE AT SORT FACILITY ISC NEW YORK NY (USPS) " it was then processed again, there was then another 7 day wait before surprise surprise it arrived at the same sort facility again, then the next update was that it had departed usps facility Jamaica ny then amazingly 22 hours ago, it "ARRIVED" yet again at the ISC New York facility. Come on you stupid **bleep**s, sort this farce out, if things are sent via a tracked method, how can this nonsense keep happening 

Community Member

in reply to dejesakalui

Hoping that all of your packages arrive on time!

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!  winking fire flame photo: smile flame smiley_fire.gif

Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
OK so I am on the same boat... It took about 7 days for Amsterdam to ship it to isc NY today and I hope they doesn't do this **bleep** to me
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
Us Customs sucks. Ruined Christmas in this house. There's no reason why all this nonsense should take so long. Bottom line is, government entities are never in any rush. I told my shipper if it doesn't arrive by the posted date on the listing, I'm just going to file a claim with ebay, and let them deal with ebay. I want a refund. I know its probably not the shippers fault, but I'm not going to take the fall on this. My package has till 12/31, and if it isnt on my doorstep, ebay owns me a refund because the shipper already told me its out of his hands. Well, its not because the shipper remains responsible for what you paid for until the package is delivered to you.
Community Member

in reply to gamorrean_jedi

TELL ME ABOUT IT. ALL OF THEM!!!!

Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

Shipment ActivityLocationDate & Time

Processed Through Sort FacilityISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)November 20, 2015 7:46 am
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment  
Processed Through Sort FacilityTEL AVIV YAFO, ISRAELNovember 16, 2015 7:06 pm

It's now Decmber 22 and I have yet to get anywhere on this. My local post office rep told me basically I'm f*cked. Why is there no customer service number to call for ISC in New York? What happened ot accountability?

Community Member

in reply to hidy-hoo

Christmas gift Processed through on Dec 1st so the ISC NY has pretty much ruined Christmas. How long till you can file a claim to get your money back from this den of thieves.

Community Member

in reply to ronshere

RollingEyesSmiley5.gif

Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

ISC - International Sorting Center.  

Community Member

in reply to djlolli1