eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups are a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

Re: What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

in reply to juzmoon
Means that it has been processed and sent to your local post office. Usps has no faults in the holdup,probably its taking a while to sort at the post office
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
My item arrive at ISC newyork today is the 23 **bleep** is going with my package. Might have to contact these rats. That's why I hate shipping with usps.
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

made a purchase on ebay  shipped from pennsylvania to new jersey came into my post office two blocks away and poof just disapeared usps is the most incompetent idiots and a disgrace to America !!!!!!!!

Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
I have a package coming from Canada. The seller shipped on August 22, and by August 25 it had arrived at ISC New York. Tracking says it processed through that facility, and there have been no updates since. It is just a necklace I ordered for my birthday, so there's no reason that it should have been confiscated by customs. I am getting really concerned that maybe it's been lost or stolen. Smiley Sad
Community Member

in reply to banknotes_1

You probably don't realize it is the crooks from your poor homeland:  Portugal scores poorly in new corruption survey look it up.

Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
I have a phone I ordered and it says under in tramsi processed through our facility but then under it it says processed through our facility isc NY NY and no other details what does this mean?
Community Member

in reply to christineb6782
Community Member

in reply to m1903a3

FBI or whoever is appropriate should audit and investigate the ISC NY and ISC Miami, cause these are serious issues of theft and corruption. This should be raised on the higher levels all the way to the WH. Or we will stop shipping to the US.

Community Member

in reply to glreyhan

This is weird. Is the recipient in Chicago? What zip code? This should be investigated with a lawyer. Contact Postal Inspectors, just in case, although they may turn out useless feeders on taxpayer funds.

Community Member

in reply to glreyhan

Corruption in USPS. They have huge salaries and are lazy and dumb, plus the number of theft is skyrocketing. US is becoming like South Africa where most inbound Registered mail is either broken into, robbed or stolen. One of the triggers is the US postal law issued in 2009 that allows USPS to treat inbound registered mail as regular mail (unsecured) and thus anyone can steal it. In addition to that registered mail charge is through the roof and nearing $20 now or more, while back in 1999 it was just $3.50. In Europe registered mail costs just 4€ to 5€ to send, even less than 4€. Greed at the USPS? They keep on saying they are operating at a loss while increasing charges to the outer space. USPS needs to go or change owners ASAP or we will have to stop shipping to the US.

Community Member

in reply to filiusromae

By being impatient and filing a chargeback too soon (sooner than 3 to 6 months needed to investigate the shipment whereabouts) you not only "stole" the wallet from the merchant/sender (unless you paid them again, including their chargeback penalty), but also you must know that the seller gets a huge penalty by their merchant account provider for a chargeback. So for example if the wallet was worth $20 and you got your money back, which means the seller was out of the merchandise and out of $20 plus out of around $40 more or less in chargeback penalties. How would you feel if your employer charged you a huge penalty for being late, while you werre not actually late or while you were late due to an accident or a health issue? Remember, a lot of merchants operate on a hair thin income and every chargeback on a whim can cause them huge deal of trouble.

Community Member

in reply to d.uk084

d.uk084 wrote:

Talk about whining then what are you doing with your silly over the top font, you're whining about people looking for an answer!

Is your life so miserable that you have to camp out on the ebay forum taunting people? You don't even hardly use ebay feedback 57, posts on here 12700+ lol like i said miserable with no life!

@d.uk084... it took you three (3) whole posts, to the eBay Community, to become a keyboard warrior

and attack a long standing member of the PT Group. Other than your cheap shot, you have contributed

nothing to the conversation at hand... so just exactly who is it, trolling the eBay Forum to taunt others?

For your edification, never judge any comment or any opinion by the number of FB a poster has, as many of

us use either a Posting ID, or a secondary account for the purpose of posting (as I do), to protect ourselves

from those petty keyboard warriors who are a few fries short a happy meal and get a little to carried away.

I have had the opportunity to meet posters with zero FB, who have made solid contributions to the topic

at hand. I have also met posters with tens of thousands of FB, who are clueless as to how eBay works...

then, there are those with 3 Posts and 298 FB, who I must assume are either ignorant to how these boards

work, because they are new... or because they are simply ignorant and tens of thousands of FB from now,

will be clueless. Sorry for not posting in pink... hopefully you can read it in black and white.

Have a nice... whatever

Community Member

in reply to d.uk084

Smiley Surprised

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!  winking fire flame photo: smile flame smiley_fire.gif

Community Member

in reply to hidy-hoo

Talk about whining then what are you doing with your silly over the top font, you're whining about people looking for an answer!

Is your life so miserable that you have to camp out on the ebay forum taunting people? You don't even hardly use ebay feedback 57, posts on here 12700+ lol like i said miserable with no life!

Community Member

in reply to juzmoon

Why is the item that I sold and am shipping to Canada also stopping at this ISC customs in New York? This is a clear violation of my Constitutional rights when they confiscate shippments to another country. Canada customs have the right to check it but this item never left the U.S, and they are violating my privacy rights without probable cause. I'm going to hire a Civil rights lawyer and sue them.

Community Member

in reply to sportscardsworld
I don't mind public servants but I do mind rulers who abuse the system, are corrupt, and pay out what they want to themselves.
Community Member

in reply to jimmy666hoffa

I agree that many of those things are important but the government and not the market determines what tax payers should pay for those services and many times it's too much which is why this country is in massive debt. I can tell you an equal amount of government non essential waste programs too.

jimmy666hoffa wrote:

Without government employees you would have no roads to drive on, no garbage collection, no parks, no sports fields / facilities, no schools, no fire Dept, no police, no jails, no national defence, no water, no sewage, no power, no food regulations, no drug regulations, no disease control, no money production / regulation, no customs or immigration, no mail, no libraries, no public transportation, no airports, no welfare system, no elected officials or leaders, limited communication / broadcasting systems without space programs . . . . . And this is just off the top of my head. Sounds like utopia doesn't it? Yes some of these are privatized to some degree now, but that doesn't mean they're running more effectively or efficiently, especially now that those entities are businesses with someone looking to make a buck off of. Bottom line, unless you're some kind of hunter/gatherer survivalist, you would cease to exist without civil servants.

Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
Pony express had better delivery date
Community Member

in reply to juzmoon
Paid for a package from UK 7 weeks ago,got to ny sorting facility in 4 days,and then into a black hole I guess