cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

juzmoon
Enthusiast

Hi,

I am selling my bag collection internationally and one the bag is going to US. Using the tracking service provided by USPS, the tracking shows :

Processed Through Sort Facility

February 12, 2012, 12:38 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

Registered Mail™

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Processed Through Sort Facility

February 10, 2012, 4:35 pm

SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE

Does that mean that my buyer has received the item? What is happening? Appreciate any advise.

Thanks

Message 1 of 521
latest reply
520 REPLIES 520

Re: What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

This is weird. Is the recipient in Chicago? What zip code? This should be investigated with a lawyer. Contact Postal Inspectors, just in case, although they may turn out useless feeders on taxpayer funds.

Message 406 of 521
latest reply

FBI or whoever is appropriate should audit and investigate the ISC NY and ISC Miami, cause these are serious issues of theft and corruption. This should be raised on the higher levels all the way to the WH. Or we will stop shipping to the US.

Message 407 of 521
latest reply

I have a phone I ordered and it says under in tramsi processed through our facility but then under it it says processed through our facility isc NY NY and no other details what does this mean?
Message 409 of 521
latest reply

You probably don't realize it is the crooks from your poor homeland:  Portugal scores poorly in new corruption survey look it up.

Message 410 of 521
latest reply

I have a package coming from Canada. The seller shipped on August 22, and by August 25 it had arrived at ISC New York. Tracking says it processed through that facility, and there have been no updates since. It is just a necklace I ordered for my birthday, so there's no reason that it should have been confiscated by customs. I am getting really concerned that maybe it's been lost or stolen. 😞
Message 411 of 521
latest reply

Message 412 of 521
latest reply

made a purchase on ebay  shipped from pennsylvania to new jersey came into my post office two blocks away and poof just disapeared usps is the most incompetent idiots and a disgrace to America !!!!!!!!

Message 413 of 521
latest reply

My item arrive at ISC newyork today is the 23 **bleep** is going with my package. Might have to contact these rats. That's why I hate shipping with usps.
Message 414 of 521
latest reply

Means that it has been processed and sent to your local post office. Usps has no faults in the holdup,probably its taking a while to sort at the post office
Message 415 of 521
latest reply

Well, I have to mention, our postal service in both countries Canada and US HAVE INCREASED THERE RATE SO MUCH RECENTLY, but the service is very poor.
I have 2 package coming from the state, not even 6 hours from Ontario, one is stuck there since the 09-22 , since no more info, I expect the worst.
USPS-NO MORE
Message 416 of 521
latest reply

I'm dealing with the same delay, but in Chicago's ISC...

Almost $300 Ebay item from Australia. 

09/21/2016 - Shipped

09/26/2016 - Left Australia

09/28/2016 - "Processed through facility" in ISC Chicago and "stuck" there.

10/07/2016 - still nothing 9 days later (10 days depending on how you count it)

I live a quick 4 hour drive from anywhere in Chicago, and USPS takes 2 days to get here from there.

I contacted USPS and they just basically told me the same thing that the tracking did... "It was last marked by ISC Chicago and we can't do anything until it clears customs.  Could be 6 weeks."  So clearly USPS has no way to communicate with ISC, or the lack of desire, or both.

After reading some other posts here and elsewhere, I am starting to think that I may never see my item (pinball machine decals, so nothing that should red flag it) as some have said that if it get stuck there for 10 days that it usually never leaves and is "lost."

The source for my item and ones similar all come from Australia.  I could have dealt with someone in the US, but they have large mark-ups over the cost of getting one straight from the people that make them...

Oh well.  I better keep the seller in the loop.  It isn't his fault, although I wonder if, for the price I paid for international shipping, he could have shipped someone else besides regular Australian Post (which comes as USPS here obviously).  UPS or FedEx would be all over this with ISC...

Message 417 of 521
latest reply

Why do usps got my package on hold it's just some shoe please tell me why
Message 418 of 521
latest reply

I'm going through a similar situation. Did you ever receive your item?  I live in the Pittsburgh area and just had a package make it to Warrendale only to be sent back to the ISC New York. 

Message 419 of 521
latest reply

@d.uk084 wrote:

Talk about whining then what are you doing with your silly over the top font, you're whining about people looking for an answer!

Is your life so miserable that you have to camp out on the ebay forum taunting people? You don't even hardly use ebay feedback 57, posts on here 12700+ lol like i said miserable with no life!

Seems to me YOU need to camp out here a little more Often. Hidy is a very important part of the eBay community. He has helped Many Buyers and Sellers with problems. What's wrong with spending Your life helping eBay with their problems. Is that Not in and of itself a life? Sometimes You have to taunt a few people. If You had wrote 27,000. post You would taunt a few yourself! 

Miserable? I think Not! I am sure he loves to write and express himself here and of course help everyone. I am sure he gets satisfaction from just that! I know Hidy is always there when I need a quick answer! 

Of Course, You show a little bit of silliness Yourself. Like Most other phosters, Hidy Uses a POSTING ID> 

He uses a posting ID so he can tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. No Poster who tells the truth Wants some crazy Fool to ruin His Selling account! Crazy people have been know to be so vindictive they go to any length to ruin a Sellers account! 

Also, this is the PHART time Seller forum..We like to Pharty and Have fun! We actually have permission to be silly. So, Welcome to the Phart time Party Postings! Don't phart Your pants...laughing from some of the dry Jokes. Hey, this is one of the places I get MY giggles and laughs in for a while. Sometimes I laugh so hard I phee My Phants! Sugar!

Message 420 of 521
latest reply