cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

juzmoon
Enthusiast

Hi,

I am selling my bag collection internationally and one the bag is going to US. Using the tracking service provided by USPS, the tracking shows :

Processed Through Sort Facility

February 12, 2012, 12:38 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

Registered Mail™

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Processed Through Sort Facility

February 10, 2012, 4:35 pm

SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE

Does that mean that my buyer has received the item? What is happening? Appreciate any advise.

Thanks

Message 1 of 521
latest reply
520 REPLIES 520

Re: What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

Back in the eighteenth century, The Royal Post once reatained an America bound  package for six weeks.

The recipient, one Mr. Paine was not pleased.

The rest is history.

Message 391 of 521
latest reply

Sounds like a good life
Message 392 of 521
latest reply

Who would've be upset
Message 393 of 521
latest reply

Like to receive what I paid for
Message 394 of 521
latest reply

So they have a right to steal my mail
Message 395 of 521
latest reply

Paid for a package from UK 7 weeks ago,got to ny sorting facility in 4 days,and then into a black hole I guess
Message 396 of 521
latest reply

Pony express had better delivery date
Message 397 of 521
latest reply

I agree that many of those things are important but the government and not the market determines what tax payers should pay for those services and many times it's too much which is why this country is in massive debt. I can tell you an equal amount of government non essential waste programs too.

@jimmy666hoffa wrote:

Without government employees you would have no roads to drive on, no garbage collection, no parks, no sports fields / facilities, no schools, no fire Dept, no police, no jails, no national defence, no water, no sewage, no power, no food regulations, no drug regulations, no disease control, no money production / regulation, no customs or immigration, no mail, no libraries, no public transportation, no airports, no welfare system, no elected officials or leaders, limited communication / broadcasting systems without space programs . . . . . And this is just off the top of my head. Sounds like utopia doesn't it? Yes some of these are privatized to some degree now, but that doesn't mean they're running more effectively or efficiently, especially now that those entities are businesses with someone looking to make a buck off of. Bottom line, unless you're some kind of hunter/gatherer survivalist, you would cease to exist without civil servants.

Message 398 of 521
latest reply

I don't mind public servants but I do mind rulers who abuse the system, are corrupt, and pay out what they want to themselves.
Message 399 of 521
latest reply

Why is the item that I sold and am shipping to Canada also stopping at this ISC customs in New York? This is a clear violation of my Constitutional rights when they confiscate shippments to another country. Canada customs have the right to check it but this item never left the U.S, and they are violating my privacy rights without probable cause. I'm going to hire a Civil rights lawyer and sue them.

Message 400 of 521
latest reply

Talk about whining then what are you doing with your silly over the top font, you're whining about people looking for an answer!

Is your life so miserable that you have to camp out on the ebay forum taunting people? You don't even hardly use ebay feedback 57, posts on here 12700+ lol like i said miserable with no life!

Message 401 of 521
latest reply

Smiley Surprised

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 402 of 521
latest reply

@d.uk084 wrote:

Talk about whining then what are you doing with your silly over the top font, you're whining about people looking for an answer!

Is your life so miserable that you have to camp out on the ebay forum taunting people? You don't even hardly use ebay feedback 57, posts on here 12700+ lol like i said miserable with no life!

@d.uk084... it took you three (3) whole posts, to the eBay Community, to become a keyboard warrior

and attack a long standing member of the PT Group. Other than your cheap shot, you have contributed

nothing to the conversation at hand... so just exactly who is it, trolling the eBay Forum to taunt others?

For your edification, never judge any comment or any opinion by the number of FB a poster has, as many of

us use either a Posting ID, or a secondary account for the purpose of posting (as I do), to protect ourselves

from those petty keyboard warriors who are a few fries short a happy meal and get a little to carried away.

I have had the opportunity to meet posters with zero FB, who have made solid contributions to the topic

at hand. I have also met posters with tens of thousands of FB, who are clueless as to how eBay works...

then, there are those with 3 Posts and 298 FB, who I must assume are either ignorant to how these boards

work, because they are new... or because they are simply ignorant and tens of thousands of FB from now,

will be clueless. Sorry for not posting in pink... hopefully you can read it in black and white.

Have a nice... whatever

Message 403 of 521
latest reply

By being impatient and filing a chargeback too soon (sooner than 3 to 6 months needed to investigate the shipment whereabouts) you not only "stole" the wallet from the merchant/sender (unless you paid them again, including their chargeback penalty), but also you must know that the seller gets a huge penalty by their merchant account provider for a chargeback. So for example if the wallet was worth $20 and you got your money back, which means the seller was out of the merchandise and out of $20 plus out of around $40 more or less in chargeback penalties. How would you feel if your employer charged you a huge penalty for being late, while you werre not actually late or while you were late due to an accident or a health issue? Remember, a lot of merchants operate on a hair thin income and every chargeback on a whim can cause them huge deal of trouble.

Message 404 of 521
latest reply

Corruption in USPS. They have huge salaries and are lazy and dumb, plus the number of theft is skyrocketing. US is becoming like South Africa where most inbound Registered mail is either broken into, robbed or stolen. One of the triggers is the US postal law issued in 2009 that allows USPS to treat inbound registered mail as regular mail (unsecured) and thus anyone can steal it. In addition to that registered mail charge is through the roof and nearing $20 now or more, while back in 1999 it was just $3.50. In Europe registered mail costs just 4€ to 5€ to send, even less than 4€. Greed at the USPS? They keep on saying they are operating at a loss while increasing charges to the outer space. USPS needs to go or change owners ASAP or we will have to stop shipping to the US.

Message 405 of 521
latest reply