cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

juzmoon
Enthusiast

Hi,

I am selling my bag collection internationally and one the bag is going to US. Using the tracking service provided by USPS, the tracking shows :

Processed Through Sort Facility

February 12, 2012, 12:38 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

Registered Mail™

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Processed Through Sort Facility

February 10, 2012, 4:35 pm

SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE

Does that mean that my buyer has received the item? What is happening? Appreciate any advise.

Thanks

Message 1 of 521
latest reply
520 REPLIES 520

Re: What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

Geez, lame politics. This has nothing to do with closing borders for illegals or terrorism. This is the direct result of government out of control and unaccountable. Employees who cannot be fired, even if they do terrible work, managers who spend countless taxpayer dollars on conferences and travel that would not be tolerated in a company driven by profit. Yes, speak with your vote, but not a mindless vote that falsely associates our immigration and security problems with government arrogance.
Message 346 of 521
latest reply

OMG WTH. How much Longer does that **bleep** take, before I get my order. Just more BULL**bleep**
Message 347 of 521
latest reply

It's an awful system. They've been holding my item that was sent to me from China over a month ago and it's been at the sci New York center for over 5 days. What the heck is going on. They just don't ship the items out? Or what?
Message 348 of 521
latest reply

Been waiting for epacket from China for 5 weeks now it has been sitting in isc for weeks
Message 349 of 521
latest reply

About how long after it cleared ISC in New York did it take to get delivered?  I just sent something to Tehran and I'm assuming I won't receive further updates.

The last update I have is:

March 6, 2016 , 11:00 pm

Departed

New York, UNITED STATES

Your item departed a transfer airport in John F Kennedy Intl, New York, UNITED STATES on March 6, 2016 at 11:00 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Thanks!

Message 350 of 521
latest reply

Hi all,

I sent a birthday card- from Germany-to a friend  of mine on the 11th of Feb 2016. The status has been "processed through facility ISC NY" since the 15th of Feb. !!!

Having read thyough your comments, I am actually wondering if this means my card has been lost. I am not sure if anyone is able to help me with this but I thought its worth a try. Thank!

Message 351 of 521
latest reply

I have an item that i need by the end of April that arrived there 3 days ago, i am quite scared if its gonna get to me in that time frame given its reputation

Message 352 of 521
latest reply

Do you have it shipped priority express international or first class international?
Message 353 of 521
latest reply

My Ques is to shudann
Message 354 of 521
latest reply

I sent a small package "First Class" insured for $200 from US post office in Shelton, CT, March 7th,  to my wife who lives near Manila, Philippines.
I was expecting it to take about 2 weeks for delivery, since that is how long it took last time, and that is what they told me at PO. You expect a package to get held up in customs for a week or so after it arrives in a foreign country, and USPS has no control over that,
HOWEVER
Today I decided to look up tracking info to see what I can tell about the progress. USPS Tracking says my package was in New York City YESTERDAY, March 16th!!  I can drive to NYC in 90 minutes, and I could have carried the package there on foot in the 10 days it has taken to travel just 60 miles! The USPS sent the package first to Massachusetts which is in the wrong direction and then to New York City, but that only took 2 days. My package has been in NYC for an  entire week waiting to leave the country. (ISC IS where International packages leave from) My package STILL has not left the USA and it is the evening of the 17th.. if not by tomorrow (Friday) then I HOPE they will send it next week!

The package contains a birthday gift that needs to arrive by Mar 30, and it contains important documents that are holding up important personal business. This really burns me up!

I'm very displeased with the USPS, but it is the USPS, so what can anyone do?  I thought to complain, but knowing the USPS, they would probably put the package in a dark dusty room somewhere and let it sit for a couple months while they do an "investigation" and then return it to me smashed because I complained instead of delivering it where it needs to go. (I hope they are not reading this because that will probably happen if they can figure out who I am)

Here is the tracking data copied from USPS website

March 16, 2016 , 9:45 pm

Processed Through Facility

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 9:45 pm on March 16, 2016.

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

March 9, 2016 , 2:54 am

Arrived at USPS Facility

JAMAICA, NY 11430 

March 8, 2016 , 4:47 am

Departed USPS Facility

SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152 

March 7, 2016 , 7:51 pm

Arrived at USPS Facility

SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152 

March 7, 2016 , 11:40 am

Acceptance

SHELTON, CT 06484 

Message 355 of 521
latest reply

When did this start I have gotten packages from China before quicker than some mailed from within U.S. This ICS business is new to me.
Message 356 of 521
latest reply

How do I track my package with the package number
Message 357 of 521
latest reply

Ive Been waiting my package for 1 month
Message 358 of 521
latest reply

Okay ladies. Read through the previous posts. Properly. It saves you tonns of time and keeps you out of stress.
I just tweeted @USPSHelp. I ve got my answer within a minute. These guys rock!
Message 359 of 521
latest reply

What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) mean?

... it means, "Buy Domestic", or...

photo ohhh_1.gif

Message 360 of 521
latest reply