cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

juzmoon
Enthusiast

Hi,

I am selling my bag collection internationally and one the bag is going to US. Using the tracking service provided by USPS, the tracking shows :

Processed Through Sort Facility

February 12, 2012, 12:38 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

Registered Mail™

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Processed Through Sort Facility

February 10, 2012, 4:35 pm

SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE

Does that mean that my buyer has received the item? What is happening? Appreciate any advise.

Thanks

Message 1 of 521
latest reply
520 REPLIES 520

Re: What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

OK so I am on the same boat... It took about 7 days for Amsterdam to ship it to isc NY today and I hope they doesn't do this **bleep** to me
Message 301 of 521
latest reply

Hoping that all of your packages arrive on time!

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 302 of 521
latest reply

Hi all 

no idea what is going on with this mess of a system, reading the tracking info on eBay, my parcel arrived at Isc New York ny (usps) 19 days ago, it then was immediately processed through there, it then sat there apparently for ten days only then to "ARRIVE AT SORT FACILITY ISC NEW YORK NY (USPS) " it was then processed again, there was then another 7 day wait before surprise surprise it arrived at the same sort facility again, then the next update was that it had departed usps facility Jamaica ny then amazingly 22 hours ago, it "ARRIVED" yet again at the ISC New York facility. Come on you stupid **bleep**s, sort this farce out, if things are sent via a tracked method, how can this nonsense keep happening 

Message 303 of 521
latest reply

ordered mine on Dec. 11 with an estimated delivery date of between 12/17 and 12/24-for Christmas. I checked again this morning and the package was received by customs yesterday-on Sunday...???? I am going to wait until the end of the week because I really want the package but if I do not get it I am going to cancel the order. 

Message 304 of 521
latest reply

I learned the hard way last year!!! I bought a ton of stuff from China and Hkng Kong during Jan/Feb and apparently it's Chinese New Year, therefore it takes freaking forever!!! I bought a dress with the intentions of having it hit Nrw Years Eve to wear and it just got to ISC NEW YORK!!!! I'm thinking by Mid to end next week but I wanted it by today!!!!
Message 305 of 521
latest reply

I've never had this happen before. May package sat in Tokyo sort facility for 14 days now at New York sort facility for 4. Do you think we will get our packages? Do you guys suggest just waiting?
Message 306 of 521
latest reply

Have you ordered at other times a year? Does this happen every time of year?
Message 307 of 521
latest reply

This better not happen to me because if so eBay I think you are asking for a lawsuit and I think we should all team up because this is bull**bleep** and we work hard for our money to be stolen from us like this
Message 308 of 521
latest reply

@obatala.2013 wrote:
This better not happen to me because if so eBay I think you are asking for a lawsuit and I think we should all team up because this is bull**bleep** and we work hard for our money to be stolen from us like this

You want everyone to launch a lawsuit against eBay, because their overseas shipments are stuck in a USPS sorting facility...

too funny, thanks for the laugh. laugh.gif

Message 309 of 521
latest reply

No, registered is not the answer. My book , sent registered mail from Tokyo to Chicago, took 12 days to get to New York (?), and it's been there since Dec. 30.

Message 310 of 521
latest reply

@bronx-dog wrote:

@obatala.2013 wrote:

You want everyone to launch a lawsuit against eBay, because their overseas shipments are stuck in a USPS sorting facility...

too funny, thanks for the laugh. laugh.gif

laughing emo.gifhttp://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab126/Nogocyclist/rolling-on-floor-smiley.gif ~ Desperate class action lawyers should troll the eBay Community boards/groups for new clients....we should rename this thread:  The more you explain it, the more they don't understand it ~ and another new one today, RollingEyesSmiley5.gif!

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 311 of 521
latest reply

Hello bigneville

Message 312 of 521
latest reply

I dropship from China, All of my orders say Processed through sort facility first, the next message is that the USPS gets the package.

I had some unhappy customers over the Holidays, Now I put in all of my listings expect it to take 4 to 6 weeks to receive your item and that is just an estimate.

Message 313 of 521
latest reply

I HAD SAME QUESTION? It was answered and now we know. It is not their decision to make the rules. It has to get sorted somewhere. As far as Customs goes, they are doing their job too and are not there to ruin your day. They are prevention g stuff that shouldn't be in this country out. Germs, infectious animals, plants and  drugs as well. They are also not in control on how other countries Customs/ exports work

Message 314 of 521
latest reply

@hearse651b08 wrote:

...they are doing their job too and are not there to ruin your day. They are prevention g stuff that shouldn't be in this country out. Germs, infectious animals, plants and  drugs as well. They are also not in control on how other countries Customs/ exports work

Thanks for posting that. OK, maybe some customs employees are thieves, but I trust most of them are serious about the things you mentioned (germs, infectious animals/plants). California has the strictist rules I've seen, because one little bug can decimate years of crops.

And it's always fun driving around seeing kudzu vines choking trees....not. Nor Dutch elm disease. Here in Kansas City, a developer bought some infected pines and it's creating a blight of sad, dying evergreens across the city.

Message 315 of 521
latest reply