cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

juzmoon
Enthusiast

Hi,

I am selling my bag collection internationally and one the bag is going to US. Using the tracking service provided by USPS, the tracking shows :

Processed Through Sort Facility

February 12, 2012, 12:38 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

Registered Mail™

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

February 10, 2012, 4:35 pm

SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE

Does that mean that my buyer has received the item? What is happening? Appreciate any advise.

Thanks

Message 1 of 521
latest reply
520 REPLIES 520

Re: What does Processed Through Sort Facility ISC New York (USPS) means?

Welcome to the part timers forum. Many have reported delays of this nature if you read through the thread.

If I may offer a solution? File an INR case, you have 30 days from the last "estimated" delivery date to do so, then you have 30 days to close effectively giving the USPS 70 days to deliver. 

Hope this helps.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 151 of 521
latest reply

What do you mean by this.And what does fiiling an INR case do, and who is it to be filed with?

My "estimated delivery date" was Feb 10 - Feb 18. My item from Japan been "Processed Through Sort Facility" since February 6!

Message 152 of 521
latest reply

Hi rolenta and welcome to The Part Timers Forum.

What do you mean by this.

You have 30 days from the last estimated delivery date to file an INR, in this  case Feb. 18th.

And what does fiiling an INR case do

If the item never arrives you cannot recover the funds paid unless you file an INR before the 30 day requirement.

and who is it to be filed with?

eBay.> http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com/

Hope this helps!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 153 of 521
latest reply

I won an item and it was expected delivery (at the latest) was Feb. 25, 2014. It's now March 7. All it was was a bit of jewelry under $15.00, but it's stuck ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) according to tracking. I'm not sure how long I have before I have to file a claim on it with eBay or lose that option. ::sigh::  My niece's birthday has already passed now, so it's a moot point, well except for the money lost and no item. But if it's stuck in the U.S. ISC, I guess there is no way to find out when they'll send it on ahead, is there?

Message 154 of 521
latest reply

Thanks for the info.

I called eBay today about it and while I was on the phone with them I checked my tracking. Lo and behold, my package has left the sorting center!

Message 155 of 521
latest reply

@mcaliciakat1 wrote:

I won an item and it was expected delivery (at the latest) was Feb. 25, 2014. It's now March 7. All it was was a bit of jewelry under $15.00, but it's stuck ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) according to tracking. I'm not sure how long I have before I have to file a claim on it with eBay or lose that option. ::sigh::  My niece's birthday has already passed now, so it's a moot point, well except for the money lost and no item. But if it's stuck in the U.S. ISC, I guess there is no way to find out when they'll send it on ahead, is there?

Hi, mcaliciakat ~ You have 30 days from the estimated delivery date to file a claim for INR, which stands for Item Not Received.  File your claim now with the Resolution Center, which can be found in your My Ebay, or use the link that Honda provided in the post above.  

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 156 of 521
latest reply

did you order stuff from hong kong....for a birthday gift ?

Who will save the river valley , that's my drinking water.! "Moxy Fruvous"
Message 157 of 521
latest reply

Same here, I had bought a item of Israel seller. My address is USA. When I check my tracking ID, it said :

March 10, 2014 , 7:16 am

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) 

So, when will I receive my item ? Or should I open a case to refund my money ?

Message 158 of 521
latest reply

When did you buy your item?

What was the expected shipping time frame?

Who will save the river valley , that's my drinking water.! "Moxy Fruvous"
Message 159 of 521
latest reply

I bought this item of Israel seller : http://www.ebay.com/itm/121233759493

Estimated delivery Thursday, Mar. 6 - Tuesday, Mar. 11

But with "Processed Through Sort Facility - ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)" trouble, I'm worrying ...

Message 160 of 521
latest reply

You have 30 days from the estimated delivery date to file a claim for INR, which stands for Item Not Received.  File your claim anytime after the 11th with the Resolution Center, which can be found in your My Ebay, or use the link that Honda provided in post #153 above.  up_2.gif

Message 161 of 521
latest reply

I ordered item from Israel. And if I don't receive my item, can I open a case to refund my money ? That's not my fault.

Message 162 of 521
latest reply

Yes!  If you don't receive your order by the estimated delivery date, which you said was the 11th of March, you can open a claim and if you do not receive your package you will receive your money back.  

Follow the instructions in the Resolution Center ~ orders usually show up before a refund is issued ~ good luck!

Message 163 of 521
latest reply

Estimated Delivery: Thu. Mar. 6 - Tue. Mar. 11

So, that's mean I can wait item to April. 11 (30 days after) to open case ?
Message 164 of 521
latest reply

@luantram wrote:
Estimated Delivery: Thu. Mar. 6 - Tue. Mar. 11

So, that's mean I can wait item to April. 11 (30 days after) to open case ?

That is correct ~ however, I wouldn't wait that long.  If you don't receive the package by the end of the week, open a case ~ you can always close the case once you have received your package.

Message 165 of 521
latest reply