eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Gift Cards
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact
  • Happy Thanksgiving

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

Marketing Image for Answer Center Section

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Marketing image for Groups Section

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Marketing Image for Announcements Section
Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Marketing image for eBay Community Policies Section
Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

mintrobmint
Community Member

Re: Question about category limits.

in reply to livetworun

Hi BudgetChic and welcome to The Part Timers Forum,

Uuuuummmm Minty, go to GOOGLE, type eBay recurring and hit enter, what's the top result?;-)

Appears to be a sick & twisted poem......:^O

Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member

in reply to livetworun

Hi BudgetChic and welcome to The Part Timers Forum,

Uuuuummmm Minty, go to GOOGLE, type eBay recurring and hit enter, what's the top result?;-)

BBL: Blocked Bidder List... BIN: Buy It Now... BO: Best Offer... BR: Bid Retraction... DC: Delivery Confirmation

DSR: Detailed Seller Rating FB: Feedback FRB: Flat Rate Box FVF: Final Value Fee IPR: Immediate Payment Required

NARU: Not A Registered User OP: Original Poster OT: Off Topic PM: Priority Mail.... PS: Power Seller....

SNAD: Significantly Not As Described...... TRS: Top Rated Seller...... UIA: Unpaid Item Assistant..... UID: Unpaid Item Dispute
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Re: Question about category limits.

in reply to livetworun

It was on the google search engine ...lol:-p

Please use plain text.
mintrobmint
Community Member

in reply to livetworun

The limit are 100 items in a calendar month

How did you find this thread...? Wasnt it on page 50..? Hahaaaa!

And my limit is 500 per month.....unless theres a promo then it's more like 50,000...:^O

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to livetworun

The limit are 100 items in a calendar month

Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member

in reply to livetworun

I do have a fixed priced listing, and I have looked at that link but it is very confusing to me and was hoping someone could put it into simple terms for me.

You joined yesterday.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/sellinglimits.html

Category limits 

How limits on certain categories work

In certain categories, for certain sellers, we limit the number of items that can be listed in a calendar month. These limits may apply to your account if:

• You registered your account less than 90 days ago

•  

BBL: Blocked Bidder List... BIN: Buy It Now... BO: Best Offer... BR: Bid Retraction... DC: Delivery Confirmation

DSR: Detailed Seller Rating FB: Feedback FRB: Flat Rate Box FVF: Final Value Fee IPR: Immediate Payment Required

NARU: Not A Registered User OP: Original Poster OT: Off Topic PM: Priority Mail.... PS: Power Seller....

SNAD: Significantly Not As Described...... TRS: Top Rated Seller...... UIA: Unpaid Item Assistant..... UID: Unpaid Item Dispute
Please use plain text.
hondamedic
Community Member

in reply to livetworun

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/sellinglimits.html

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to livetworun

you need to do a fixed price listing.

Ignorance is bliss
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Question about category limits.

Hello everyone,

I am brand new to Ebay. I have a product I wish to sell, which are Running Headbands. The problem is, the category limits for the catagories I have chosen will only let me list a quantity of 1, and I have 75 of them to sell! My question is, will I be able to add more quantity once I sell that one? If not, how long will I have to wait? Is there a way of getting around this? If not, I will most likely take my business to another site.

Please use plain text.