Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Drop Shipping

Are sellers allowed to just drop ship items from places like Amazon, while marking up the price? I thought this was against the TOS yet eBay, by allowing users to use aquiline tracking numbers, this works. I just discovered I am paying almost $10 mor...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tax info

I recent revived a 1300 dollar tax liability as if I sold something in the last year that I had to report to IRS. I have not used my account to sell anything in 2 years what gives ???

I can not post my listing due to technical issues

Two issues - When I click "list it"I get the message "We've encounted an issue on our end"- When I click "turn on offers" it does not turn on & I can the message "Are you sure you don't want to allow offers? 65% of listings have it on" And of course ...

New listings

I’m trying to look for hot wheels super t hunts. When I type it into the search and specify new listings, it’s coming up with old listings. What’s wrong with eBay?

Item received didn't order

Seller Keith Hill from Denton KY. Sent an item ,payed for,to Eric Mushrush . Eric didn't change to his new address. We've lived here since October 2023. What do I do with item Eric payed for?

Not sorting correctly

I use the sold listings as a resource for pricing vinyl records. Part of my process is sorting by lowest price first. Something has gone wrong, and I can't get it to sort by lowest price. It almost seems like it's stuck on "best match" (which I could...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors