Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Faulty item

Purchased a Fitbit in Nov 2023. Couldn’t activate until March 2024 due to illness. Item faulty. Seller has no return policy but covered by eBay guarantee. Seller not responding and can’t get response from eBay due to being over 90 days so not listed ...

Potential scam buyer

Just sold item. When I googled address there were a bunch of reviews that said that I shouldn’t sell to this buyer and it’s a scam.anyone had anything like this recently?

Why can't I print out a tax invoice?

Seller is in the US. I'm the buyer in Germany. Order confirmation shows that I did pay VAT and duties. But in this case there is no option shown for printing out a tax invoice. If I don't get a tax invoice with IOSS number, I will have to pay tax and...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Starter Store Subscription

Hello, I have been selling on eBay without any store subscriptions for about a year now. I'm think of upgrading to the starter store (below basic) which includes free 250 listings. My question is that would these 250 listings be *additional* from the...

Unable to buy things

For some reason, my ability to buy or make offers on items has stopped today. How do I get it going again???

Holding shipping cost

So how many sellers get holds on there sold items money including the shipping fees? I find this unfair and ridiculous.Seems like Ebay only looks out for its buyers not sellers. You expect me to ship the item on time. Yet you put the money for the it...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

problem z opcją jedna wysyłka

witam. chcę zamówić kilka produktów od jednego sprzedawcy. jak zaznaczam przedmioty i chcę zapytać o wysyłkę łączną ciągle pojawia się jakiś błąd i każą spróbować później. co robię źle?

Partial Shipping Refund

How do I give a partial refund on shipping for a customer who purchased multiple items after the customer has paid? I have attempted to do so by opening the order details but it does not offer a box to enter a set amount. Thank you for your assistanc...

Help

17-11430-00569 . My order was not delivered and the eBay program does not allow a refund, it says wait until April 24, today is April 25, but the eBay program still does not allow a refund according to the instructions

Seller is over charging for shipping

I received an offer to buy a brooch for $7 and the seller sent me an invoice with a shipping charge of $9. The seller lives in the USA and so do I. I have purchased many brooches on Ebay and the average shipping fee is $5.50 from all over the USA som...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors