Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

connection

Bonjour, Je n'arrive plus à me connecter à mon compteVous m'envoyez ses SMS mais pas à la bonne adresse mail ni au bon numéro de portable Cordialement.

Authorized payment to eBay Commerce Inc.

I made a purchase using PayPal and received two email confirmations one saying that I authorized a payment to eBay Commerce, but nothing else and the purchase is not showing up anywhere in purchases.

Sales tax.

Can Ebay tax me on shipping costs along with the purchase price?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer customer

it was not sent to my address, but to some other address, you can call UPS yourself to check that it was never delivered , Icall UPS UPS say never make delivery before my exactly address my house does different address seller know what address he can...

image.jpg

Package delivery to buyer!

I sent a package to the buyer, and it was delivered at 12:32 PM their time and 2:32 PM my time. I received a text from USPS that it was delivered. But Ebay shows it is still out for delivery. The USPS site also shows the same. How can that be, since ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Zero feedback

So, it used to be that you could basically block anyone who didnt have any feedback or a number of negatives, however now you cannot. Ive set my preferences to block anyone with the lowest amount of unpaid items but its not helpful. Ive had more unpa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Versandetikett stornieren

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,bei einem Verkauf eines Artikels am 27.3.24 wurde mir von Ebay ein falscher Etikettenpreis zugeordnet,das ich nicht verwenden konnte, da der tatsächliche Versandpreis höher lag.Habe bei der Post reklamier und keine Antwo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors