Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping default

When I purchased my USPS ground advantage label it defaulted to FedEx. It shows buyer selected USPS, as my original listing does. They are expecting ground not FedEx! Plus it's costing me more!Why can't I select anything other than FedEx? Package wei...

Shipping after my "2 day Shipping Rule / Guarantee"

Hi Everyone, I have a buyer who has asked me to ship their item out about 9 days after their purchase. How does it work in terms of Ebay of me not meeting my 2 day shipping rule? The only reason I am not going to make it is because the customer reque...

Best offers disappearing

I had 8 items eligible for offers at 9pm last night, when I went to send them I had two. The same thing happened last week, I was waiting to send them all on Friday, 27 of them, and they vanished. I know people stop watching items but not that many. ...

Resolved! Revising a Listing

First I must say this is ridiculous to have to ask a community for help instead of Ebay! I have a listing that has sold several times and I'm down to one left. I hand make my jewelry so I need to add more to the count but it wont let me revise the av...

Bidding

I get an error message when bidding." unfortunately, this item cannot be shipped to Canada "The seller in United States isn't offering shipping so I would pu.How do I bid?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Creative Dealz

Has anyone else bought from Creative Dealz and received a message saying you won a bonus gift? I clicked on the gift and it said I won another shipment of the item I just purchased. I gave them a great review because I was excited about winning a gif...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors