Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer Fraud

Buyer purchased an item that was fully tested and functional when shipped. Package was confirmed to have no damage at shipping. Buyer damaged the item and is now trying to mark the product as defective to obtain a refund. How do I prevent this?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

State sales tax.

Hello everyone.. I purchase silver bullion from the US Mint.Gov. No sales tax is collected on my many orders.. Tell me why eBay collects sales tax on US currency and silver bullion? I googled it and it appears US bullion and currency is tax exempt. W...

Remove an existing ad

I have a customer that’s requesting me to delete an ad of an item they purchased. I’m not sure if I can do this or it’s something on your end. Please let me know how are what I need to do to solve this issue. Thank you, Lisa Lirette

Discount

And coupons or discount codes for items purchased or mothers day

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback

Recently purchased an item. It arrived, all is well, but there is no option to leave feedback. Cannot contact ebay directily for this matter. Have notified the seller also.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

magazines received as compliments of an airline

I traveled frequently on Continental Airlines back in the 90s. Free magazines were always available in the boarding area and were updated weekly. I always saved those magazines and would like to sell them now. Each magazine has a sticker "Compliments...

Fraudlent buyers

I have sold two items recently that buyers say arrived broken. I know they were lying as I packaged the items extremely well. I saw on goole that ebay buyers who claim that items arrived broken was the number one fraud on ebay. How do you protect you...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors