Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Finish on guitar and bass necks.

I build a bass and sometimes two per year and I shop eBay when looking for a neck or a body. Too often there are pictures listed of great looking parts but the seller fails to leave information on what finishing products were used or not used for the...

Voiding duplicate shipping label

I sold my first item on here, the other day & accidentally I printed two labels & they charged me $15 for each one & even though I was able to avoid one of the labels, I still have not been refunded & I’m very confused because I was not supposed to p...

International shipping to puerto rico

I’m signed up for int’l shipping and usually when I receive order from abroad, it gives me the Kentucky address to mail to and shipping is fine. I got an order for Puerto Rico and the shipping is 4x the price of the item. Why didn’t eBay provide the ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return

I bought a dress and they sent wrong one. Want seller to pay return shipping.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Complaint with eBay

Another complaint and my last since I won’t be doing business with eBay in the future. I purchased an item on 4/13 item was not moving in the shipping status and I tried messaging the Seller numerous times but they never responded. Finally on 4/19 I ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors