Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not enough collected for shipping

Hello, I'm new to this. I sold an item and ebay charged the buyer $9.00 for shipping but when I go to print the shipping label, it is $19.81. I won't make any money on this item if I purchase it through ebay. What should I do?

eBay contact seller - issues

Hello! I bought an item from a seller. The item arrived, there is no issues with the item, but I have a question which seller might be able to answer. So, I select option "contact seller". There are 2 choices on the page: "This is not about the item"...

Sellers using one basic size tool for ALL items on sale

hello all, My first time doing this. But this seller has gotten me worked up. They are using the exact size measurement card for every single item they’re selling. This is the second business within a week I’ve had issues with because of shady and de...

SCAMMED with fake tracking number, provided prood=f.

Purchased a graphics card for over $500.00. Seller gave tracking number and stated item was delivered. Never got item. I contacted UPS and driver directly. Got the location of the package and found out it was an amazon order to a woman that lived in ...

Shipping charges increased after item delivered

I listed the item as buyer pays for the shipping and EBAY gave a $36 dollars discount on a $55 shipping charge. EBAY crawled back the $36 discount after the item delivered . EBAY has no help line to rectify this matter. Any suggestions?

Restricted account

I came across someone on Facebook who tried to scam my son out of money on an ebike. I found his profile on eBay and tried to report. It shows my account is restricted since 2021 due to a 2021 balance of 4.35. I updated my payment info. The past 3 ye...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors