Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping without an eBay label

Hi being new to this I shipped my sold item without purchasing a shipping label through eBay. I cannot find any way to input my own shipping info, tracking etc.anyone know how to do this? Help would be greatly appreciated!!!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you block a buyer?

I have a customer who is harassing me about a listing that did not include a part. It never showed the part, nor mentioned that the part was there three weeks later he’s harassing me whether or not I’m gonna send it to him.

scammer

this guy refused shipment then kept my cash becaus ei used buy it now . I requested numerous call backs from ebay they dpont call but clos eit like they did call . I am thinking ebay is part of this scam at this point . my only recourse is to ask the...

Buy Now item sold as Auction item

I have an item that just sold this afternoon, the problem is it was not set as an auction. I do not use auctions. I never have and have 82 items listed now and not an auction on any of them. How do I handle this. Please let me know how you would hand...

Not sorting correctly

I use the sold listings as a resource for pricing vinyl records. Part of my process is sorting by lowest price first. Something has gone wrong, and I can't get it to sort by lowest price. It almost seems like it's stuck on "best match" (which I could...

fraud

a seller listed an item, i bought the item, but he shipped a lesser quality item

Most Marked as Helpful Authors