Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller has overcharged shipping costs

seller overstated size and weight of item. Buyer paid $20 for shipping. Sellers only option seems to be to purchase a $20 label when a $8 label would ship the item. How to fix this?

Item #375045872721

Just requesting information on a product that I bought from ironman_32 and never received my item. All the tracking says is shipped. Shipped back in Feb. I have file a item not received complaint. Now ebay say it is closed do to no activity in 21 day...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

incorrectly opened return

This is just some kind of nonsense! I sold a part from a vacuum cleaner, The ad indicated that it was a part, That it was a base from a vacuum cleaner in huge letters, The title of the ad said the part number, The photographs showed only this part an...

I am very upset I was done so wrong

I am very upset right now with ebay. I sold a item for $2,300 and even after me using there guarantee shipping and I also have one of there supervisors on a recording saying that once the package is delivered then my money will be released to me. But...

Shipping rates.

I heard shipping rates are established by the "system". I just view 4 similar items and the shipping costs were $97.30, $64.50, $29.55, $6.77. Can't believe shippers and distances would make that much difference. Is this a scam??

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not as described

I purchased an item that was not as described when I received it. The seller does not accept refunds. I wrote to the seller regarding the issue but I received no response. I cannot find an ebay process that allows me to address this issue. What can I...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to get ahold of Ebay

The contact page just loops around and around until you give up. I need help dealing with a seller who is not willing to work with me. how do I get ahold of someone to help?

Items not showing at all when I search

I have an eBay account. My gf has an eBay account. Neither of us have blocked anybody. When we both search for the EXACT same thing there are items that show up on hers but not on mine. How is this possible?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors