Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to buy things

For some reason, my ability to buy or make offers on items has stopped today. How do I get it going again???

Sellers getting shafted

I sold an item that was exactly as described. The buyer looked at a stock photo rather than looking at the description and listing. It was a brand new item. Buyer complained and demanded a return because of his error. Normally I would've been happy t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping cost not sufficient

ebay thinks my coffee set weight 2 lbs, it actually weighs more than 4 lbs. I just listed, no offers, how can I go in and adjust to a higher shipping charge?

Internation Shipping UK ?

I am having an issue shipping to the UK, everything is turned on to ship to Europe, and with no luck with the UK. All of the other countries are listed but not the United Kingdom. The customer pointed this out to me and said that I only have one of m...

Pictures

why am I not getting pictures of your items. I get a question mark ?

Items different than advertised

I've been moving some business from Amazon to ebay. Two of my last three purchases have been items different than the seller's description. I've sent messages to the sellers but neither responded. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Refund on gift card

I got refunded for an item I didn't receive and the money was put back on a gift card that I used. I have since thrown away that card. Is there a way to get that card # again?

EBAY CAN'T FIX SIMPLE ISSUES

EVER TRIED CONTACTING EBAY? GOOD LUCK! IF YOU DO GET AN AGENT, 50% OF THE TIME THE CALL GETS LOST OR I FELL THEY JUST HANG UP. EVEN THE SIMPLEST OF ISSUES EBAY CAN'T HANDLE, UNLESS IT'S A RETURN THEN NO QUESTIONS ASKED!! OTHER THAN THAT IF THERE IS A...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors