Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

browsing

Hi,Recently i've had problems setting to how the items are viewed as i like to see nearest first so i can try and keep items local for collection,But recently the options have not been available and the default seems to be totally random?,Any one els...

@Shipping fee charged for both seller and buyer

Hello! I am fairly new to the eBay community. I recently sold an item on a best offer. The buyer offered to pay an amount plus shipping. I agreed. eBay charged the buyer the cost plus shipping which is what is supposed to happen. When I went to print...

Changing the tracking number

I made a mistake on the size of my package being shipped and paid for a new shipping label and tracking number. When this happens, is there any way to change it in the system so the buyer can track it like usual?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller beware

I sold an item and the buyer falsely claimed item not as described. I was stuck with shipping fees both ways of $40. The buyer also kept 3 games and left me a negative review. I have been selling for 23 years and never had a negative review until now...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Accepting a declined offer

What is the process to accept a declined offer on Ebay? A seller is claiming they can't send a second offer because the original offer was declined.

Listing tool not working

Is anyone else getting this message when they try to complete a draft: Well, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.Please try again later. I've been getting that message for a couple of days now.

contacting Ebay,

what is the easiest way to contact Ebay with an issue, i cant get them to respond i go the contact us tab and from that point, i get the run around had to resort to threaten them with account closure before they finally responded

Most Marked as Helpful Authors