Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer asking for return but i think they intentionally damaged my product and switched out parts

I have an interesting situation currently. I sold a headlight from BMW that was damaged (noted with pictures in detail). I packaged it with lots of foam and protection and it arrived to the buyer a couple days ago. They filed a return with parts of i...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay cancelled an order

Ebay notified me they cancelled an order. not to have contact with the buyer. yet the item still shows it needs to be shipped and the buyer is contacting me asking when it will be shipped. automated assistant is of no help. is there a way to talk to ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return

I bought some skates with the wrong size. I need to return them or change the size.

Resolved! About receiving an electronic Invoice or receipt

I’m trying to find out how to get an electronic invoice for purchases I made last year. No one can seem to help. Some of these companies do not want to send you an invoice when you requested beforehand. I’ve contacted the sellers more than once to no...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

My list have been removed

Please help, I purchased a Hermes bag on eBay 2019, I sold it on 1-15-2024 passed eBay authentication, shipped to buyer , however buyers decided to returned. I relish item it’s sold, this time eBay removed my list with reasons unable to authenticate,...

Counterfeit SSD

i was sold 3 counterfeit Samsung SSDs by seller pc-memory. It took me longer than return window to realize this, but once I did, I contacted the seller and they agreed to refund me and provided the return address. I've shipped the SSDs to that addres...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting a partial refund

A seller sent me the wrong item and I’ve opened a ticket with ebay. The seller says they’re willing to give me a partial refund, but claims they can’t refund me until I have ebay close our dispute ticket. Is that true? I want to make sure I get refun...

"Seller won't ship to a P.O. Box"

How is it that a seller chooses not to ship to a P.O. box and still expect USPS delivery to your physical address. This doesn't happen where I live. It is getting to the point where I just won't buy a product from a seller who doesn't ship to a P.O. ...

Hacked

Hi everyone, My eBay account got hacked. Luckily, I learned about it before the scum bought a laptop. The bad news is, they changed my shipping address. Before I realized it, two recent purchases shipped to the false address. What are my options? I c...

potential customer wants an invoice

I have a 7-day listing (starting today) with a Best Offer option.A potential customer is requesting an invoice but hasn't placed a bid & says the Best Offer option is not working for him.What can I do?

Contacting another buyer?

If it doesn’t go against Ebay policies or ethics, as a bidder and not a seller, after missing out on an item that has sold is there a way to get in contact with the winning buyer of the item or somehow share my contact info with the buyer in order to...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors