Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wrong nation and language on log-in

All of my account information is correct and up-to-date, but for some reason. I log-in from the U.S. with a U.S. IP (via VPN), but the Ebay site treats me as loging in from Brazil (including Portuguese language that I have to translate to log-in to m...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchased an item, then the seller canceled the order.

I won the bid on a Boyds Bears Treasure Box (Lovely Lady Bug w Lucky McNibble). Paid for it within hours and received confirmation that the order was placed and the estimated delivery date. Several days later, I received a notice that "We were unable...

Item not received by buyer

Someone purchased an item from me for about $7, I shipped the item the next day from Northern California, purchasing my shipping label through eBay. The buyer opened a case saying they have not received the item. Tracking shows the info below. Tue, A...

Toxic items

Regarding any experiences with buyers receiving toxic items, do we have any rights and can we hold seller accountable? I think I received bike aka cycling shoes with shot gun lead pellets spilling out. I vacuumed the shoes before suspecting lead, and...

Fraud

I just purchased a couple items that used USA in their description. The pictured item had an American flag superimposed on it. When I checked the tracking I found it was coming from China. Does eBay allow foreign countries to misrepresent themselves ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Old Reviews from Items I Didn't Sell

So this is an odd issue. I've had the same e-mail account for over 15 years and I've made accounts on most pages at some point for purchasing purposes, including eBay. Only in the past year have I begun selling vintage books, home decor and apparel o...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors