Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this a scam?

I had a request to send an item along with apple gift card extra said he would be paying up front and shipping address would match what would be printed out from ebay. He explained he was overseas and would be shipped to cousin in Florida. He has rev...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

item not returned

why does ebay suck now? they used to be good. i got scammed but neither ebay or the buyer will respond.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller didn't put item inside the package.

I ordered 4 separate items/listings. Two of them were sent in separate boxes, and another 2 items were sent week later with the same box (same tracking number). First 2 boxes arrived without an issue. However, the last box turned out to be only 1 ite...

Misrepresented Items

I bought some photography equipment: two wireless receivers and a trigger. One of the receivers has an adapter on it to connect to a light stand, but the adapter is on very tight. I'm concerned that twisting it will snap the plastic receiver. Having ...

I can't revise my listing

I have a listing that I am trying to revise, but it won't allow me to. There is a lock on the photos and the description too. Can anyone help?There is no reason why I should be able to revise it. I just sold it recently. It is very frustrating.

Getting a refund for my books

I bought 2 Books from Better World Books. They were library copies and were not as described.I contacted the seller and made an offer notwithstanding this. This was rejected so I opted to return the books and claim my refund in full as advertised. Th...

Item sold thru private sale

I had an item for sale. Only the second time I’ve attempted this. Apparently I set up an auction with a minimum bid of $100.00 by mistake. I never would have knowingly done this on a Bowflex M5 Elliptical worth at least $500.00. Not knowing an auctio...

Shut out of my account of buttons I bought.

As far as saying I can see the buttons I bought years ago, I've been trying all afternoon and now evening and whoever is in charge just shuts me out. This last time I tried, I couldn't get past page 3, and I have bought hundreds of buttons thru ebay....

Most Marked as Helpful Authors