Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lost item

The USPS lost a shipped Item ordered. How do I contact somebody to discuss next steps

gift card balance checker

With the ebay gift card balance checker, I am only able to check 4 cards before the fifth and get a message stating "Oops, balance checker is not available...." why is there a limit and when does that limit reset - daily - hourly? Thanks out there

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling an item for pickup

I sold an item, the buyer lives in Texas, I'm in Pa. The buyer is coming to my area where i live in Pa. Mid June. He bought it Early April. So its gonna be awhile before he comes to meet me to pick it up. Do i need to tell ebay its gonna be a few mon...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Winning Bids With Free Shipping

I have recently won bids of 29 items from a seller called moonlake2015. Even though each item was listed with free shipping the seller was capable of invoicing me and charging me shipping despite the items saying they came with free shipping. How is ...

Accidentally clicked “Mark as Paid”

I accidentally clicked “Mark as Paid” on a recent order I sold. Now it shows paid, but I cant see the actually funds. I dont believe he has actually paid on his end. Although, he said it shows he paid on his end as well. I cannot see his shipping add...

Shipping rates.

I heard shipping rates are established by the "system". I just view 4 similar items and the shipping costs were $97.30, $64.50, $29.55, $6.77. Can't believe shippers and distances would make that much difference. Is this a scam??

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors