Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Overcharged for allstate 2yr extended warranty

Has anyone experienced purchasing an auto part and then an extended warranty and the warranty show up on your purchase page. I have no record of the auto part purchase. On the allstate page it shows I was charged for the part but the allstate seller ...

Incorrect postage charged to buyer by eBay

I was selling a large item 157cm x59cm x9cm. None of the normal eBay postage would work as the max is 150cm. I found I could use UPS, chose ‘other’ from the options and put in the UPS fee. I find eBay have only charged the buyer £8 instead of the fee...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

feedback

I bought 2 of the same item and left bad feedback with the wrong seller how do i retract it

Ebay enabling fraudulent tracking numbers/shipping companies "Aquiline" - CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT

I purchased a dresser on Ebay. The seller gave a fake tracking number from a fake shipping company called "Aquiline" within 24 hours of my order. They said the order was "delivered", but it was not and could not possibly have come that quickly, unles...

Appeal a Counterfeit Removed ad by eBay

I've been an eBay Seller for 24 years with a 100% Seller Rating. I've never sold U.S. Postage Stamps before but had my first listing removed as 'Counterfeit'. I even included a picture of the box from USPS that I purchased them from showing my name/a...

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Hi, i made an order yesterday but in the evening I had to buy other items from the same seller (because i couln't buy more than 40 items at a time) and I had that error when I requested regrouping.This morning it's still impossible. Any idea?Thanks i...

Non paying non responding bid winner for car

Have a non paying, non responding bid winner for a car. He paid $200 deposit, subsequently told me he can’t pick up the car because he can’t take day off from work, then told me to wait a little longer because he doesn’t have cash. I’ve agreed to wai...

Super Frustrated with lost shipment

I sell random garage sale items, collectibles, household items I am not a mass quantity store. I use ebay shipping to prevent issues (like this) with tracking and help buyer satisfaction.A was alerted that a recent buyer had not received their item. ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors