Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to pay

Every time I try to pay it tells me to "request total" . what is that? I did it and so far nothing. Now it's telling me that the seller does not ship to Puerto Rico. I contacted the seller and he claim that he does. That there's something wrong with ...

i paid for shipping twice

today i sold an listing and the shipping charge was 4 dollars before i entered the weight of the product and when i hit save i accidentally purchased that label with the wrong information. since then ive bought a second, correct, label and dropped of...

Seller running a scam

Seller ran an item for sale at a very favorable price to attract buyers but never had item(s) to sell.Tried to get buyer to go outside of site and purchase item using CashApp, Venmo, ApplePay by offering additional deep discount on item. Once item wa...

Sold a FCC certified broadcast transmitter, buyer claimed it did not work, I refunded, not returned

I sold a perfectly working FCC certified FM broadcast transmitter to a LPFM licensee, he received it, appeared to ask to a discount, then claimed that it was defective. I provided photos showing meter readings of all modes in the listing, it was benc...

Refund not received

I just want to know why eBay is trying to delay on purpose my refund that i have asked for when I didn’t receive the item . And they told me a lie saying that the seller account was hacked . I don’t care if the seller was hacked . Where is my refund ...

refund purchased Item

I just found out an Item that I took off of Ebay was sold and the money was deposited ito my bank account, how do I refund the money ?

Fraudulent buyers

I’m new to selling on EBay, why do they allow buyers to create usernames that say “seller please text this number”. This has happened twice already on items I’m selling. They are the winning bidder but never send payment.

Order number: 21-11459-46592

Order date:Apr 20, 2024Order total:US $281.54Order number:21-11459-46592Hi776044838682 (master) This package was received in two traceable pieces from your side and a photo was taken of it776044838693. As for this package, I did not receive it either...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors